Not open for further replies.

Bad luck with XPG Trainer?

Antraz253 Apr 12, 2015

1. Antraz253

Antraz253 Newbie
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    It seem's like I have bad luck using Team XPG trainer. Most of the trainer I use never work for me for some reason, I make sure I'm on the right Media/Title Id, correct TU (If any) I boot them up and it just kicks me to the dashboard with no xnotify even when I boot up the game, I press the buttons that open the trainer no luck. So trainer do work but a lot that I want to use don't for example. I know some might be old but some of the new trainer don't work for me. I would list all but that would take to much time

Cabelas African Adventures +4 TeamXPG

[​IMG]

[TeamXPG Trainer+6] Fallout 3

[​IMG]

2. muffintastic

muffintastic Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Make sure you sure disable the screenshot combination, back+start, I know the devs will say something BUT make sure you've disabled JRCP, XRCP from past experience this helps to do this check your launch.ini - IF this doesn't solve your issue please contact the corresponding dev of the trainer.

3. xpgboogieman

xpgboogieman THE MAN
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Look like your using Aurora you most unload the plugin to use it Aurora trainer or xpg same deal

4. Antraz253

Antraz253 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Will try disabling the the combo and the plugins.
    I only used Aurora to show you guys I have the correct Title/Media Id. Some trainers didn't work even before I had installed Aurora. Also I reboot my RGH before I use another Trainer.

5. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Well the cabelas trainer was made by me and i beleive back then that engine had issues with plugins, I would try removing any plugins you have and retry. Getting kicked back to dash is normal, but you should have got a Xnotify message like in my video
    https://youtu.be/ODWdb_sM0BM

I am not sure if the new Aurora plugins or anything have issues with our trainers since i dont have a RGH anymore. i will message one of the guys to test some out, if it is causing issues we will need to update our engine to be compatible.

6. Antraz253

Antraz253 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Removed all the plugins except for XBDM, rebooted my RGH, launched fallout 3 trainer and still nothing. The Cabelas did work though, glad at lease one of them work. If it's not to much problem can you please tell one of the devs to look into Fallout 3 since that's one of my favorite games and the one I wanted to play the most. ;) Please and thank you

7. Ro

Rocky Guest

PM this User about Fallout http://www.xpgamesaves.com/user/978377-ghost-from-the-past/

Its his old trainer and he might be able to help you >.<

8. Antraz253

Antraz253 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.