Aurora Messenger — New Updaaaaaate!

Rawad Oct 3, 2026 at 3:21 PM

  1. Rawad

    Rawad Rookie
    15/47

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2026
    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    15
    Gender:
    Male
    Console:
    Xbox
    BOOOOM! Aurora Messenger — Second Update!

    The second update is here!

    This time, I added a small but fun feature that some of you might really like:

    ❤️ Message Reactions!

    Now you can react to messages with emojis directly inside the chat. You can:

    • Add a reaction to a message

    • Change your reaction

    • Remove your reaction by selecting the same emoji again

    • See reactions directly on the messages
    I know it’s not a huge update, but I wanted to make Aurora Messenger a little more fun and interactive!

    BONUS — Aurora Messenger Windows App!

    And finally, I also created a Windows desktop application for Aurora Messenger!

    You can now use Aurora Messenger from a standalone Windows application on PC, while still using the same Aurora Messenger website and service.

    Aurora Messenger is now available on the web AND as a Windows app!
     
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2026 at 4:19 PM

Share This Page

Close