Assassin’s Creed Unity Patch 2 for Xbox One Released Monday

Nasyr Nov 17, 2014

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Ubisoft released the second patch for Assassin’s Creed Unity for PS4 and PC yesterday, but Xbox One users are still waiting. Today the publisher announced that they’re targeting Monday for the release of the patch, solving the following issues:​
    • Arno falling through the ground.
    • Game crashing when joining a co-op session.
    • Arno getting caught inside of hay carts.
    • Occasional long delay seen reaching the main menu screen at game start. (Xbox One Only)
    It was also mentioned that work on patch 3 is already well underway, and more information will follow soon. If you’re playing the game on Xbox One and your Arno is falling through the ground, hold tight. Help is on the way.​

To follow with the first update, there will also be fixes to the actual gameplay it self. People have complained of there being blind spots in the games. Or in other words there saying there is moments when the game quality is low and they can't see anything within the game. Another update is the actual fixing of some members not being able to even use or see the Co-Op mission abilities. They are also soon to include some guides and news updates that will include new missions or news of new assassins coming new you. The guides will just be helping factors to the game itself for new people. ​

As soon new updates roll out, I truly do expect better of this game in the future. As much as I am a fan of the Assassins Creed Series there is always glitches to overcome. The ones I personally have experienced is issue with this game is X and Y axis rotations. And if you have no clue what i'm saying or what that means i'm practically talking about looking left and right. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It also makes it hard for moving my player around smoothly even if it is to work right. The free-ness of the characters make it hard to really be mobile smoothly. ​

What do you think of AC Unity?​

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
  2. AEROS

AEROS Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am fan AC and i want AC Unity, but so many bugs in game.