Apple Launches iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program For Free

ADDZ Aug 24, 2014

1. AD

ADDZ Guest

Apple Launches iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program For Free

Apple has started a new program for replacing the iPhone 5 handset’s faulty battery for FREE. You can say its a smart step to contain the problem quickly and win the customer satisfaction.

Apple has determined that a very small percentage of iPhone 5 devices may suddenly experience shorter battery life or need to be charged more frequently. The affected iPhone 5 devices were sold between September 2012 and January 2013 and fall within a limited serial number range.

If your iPhone 5 is experiencing these symptoms and meets the eligibility requirements noted below, Apple will replace your iPhone 5 battery, free of charge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Apple made a special Web page for the program where users can input their handset’s serial number in the red box shown in the photo below in order to check if their smartphone is one of the affected few

[​IMG]

The replacement program will start in U.S and Chine on August 22, 2014 while the rest of the countries to follow on August 29, 2014.

https://ssl.apple.com/support/iphone5-battery/

2. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    :LOL: This proves why Android is better. However, it's surprising to see Apple giving something away for free for a change. I'm sure most people are too lazy to go through the trouble of replacing their battery anyways though lol.

3. crabbycrabcrab

crabbycrabcrab Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Actually ran my phone through this and it eligible! Defo doing it. My iphone battery has started to just turn the phone off at £30 : /