Anything I do never works, Please help me, Noob here

Badger1975 Jul 11, 2013

1. Badger1975

Badger1975 Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I seem to have 1 issue after another and I am not sure what I am doing right or wrong here. I tried all mod soft I could find for games I have and even different software to extract, mod, resign, rehash, inject, etc., etc., and so on and I keep having nothing but errors and meesed up saves or nothing at all on a save.

I need help as to what I need to do since I only recently gotten a Xbox360 and now getting games and I tried all sorts of soft and I tried following all different instructions and such but I get nowhere.

Now First I am needing to know if my PC and my Xbox360 are even at the required requirements to even have anything go right or not. If anyone that can help me needs any info on what I am currently running to help me figure this out, Let me know since my PC is on Windows 7 32-bit and My 360 is an older type Fat I believe but maybe someone could help me figure it out more in detail and maybe I need an update to my 360 or something but not sure. I do know my 360 has HDMI output so maybe it is a bit newer than the first one that came out so anyways I am still a noobie on all this 360 stuff.

Plus does anyone know how to put CFW on an Xbox360? I want to mod it that way but for one, I can't do any soldering so it would have to be a CFW that goes some other way. And no there is no one around here that does soldering and I would not trust my unit out to someone else to do a CFW on it. I do all the stuff on my systems myself so any help here would be great and much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Badger1975

2. Fallen Predator

Fallen Predator Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    you trying to you's game saves and editors?

3. deadone

deadone As I walk through the valley of death I shall fear Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    CFW? Isn't that a PlayStation hack program? As far as helping you a little more info would be good what game are you trying to mod or are you trying to ISO mod or something like that? As far as your Xbox if its a save you are trying to mod it shouldn't make a diff what model you have.

4. Badger1975

Badger1975 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I didn't quite get what you meant there FallenPredator ???

I tried use many different save Editors and mods but all they did was error or if they went through then after I inject the save back to the drive and tried it, it didn't do anything to the save, or it corrupted the save and a couple instances it lowered stats and stuff and messed the save up.

Mainly I was just getting alot of errors on save editors and such though. The 360Revolution was doing ok somewhat but nothing changing on saves at all. That also made me wander if my 360 was not updated all the way or I needed a CFW or something on the system.

This is soooo confusing here. :-(

5. Badger1975

Badger1975 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well I am not sure what they call a modded Xbox360 so I just used the term that PS3 users used. lol

As for games I am trying to mod they are,
    1. Enchanted Arms
    2. Conan
    3. Saw
    4. Too Human
    5. Condemed 2: Bloodshot
    6. Midnight Club: LA
    7. Need For Speed: Shift
    8. Need For Speed: ProStreet

They are all retail Disc Games that I bought on Amazon and won on Listia.

I been trying to mod saves on most of those above and haven't gotten through all them since like I said, Save mods and editors are always erroring or not doing anything so I am not sure what I am doing wrong and if I had detailed instructions and requirements for these softwares, maybe I could find out what maybe I am doing wrong. Maybe also it could be the soft not working right. I am just not sure what it is.

My manufacturer date on my console shows 4-21-2009 so it is only 4 years old.

Thanks,
    Badger1975

6. deadone

deadone As I walk through the valley of death I shall fear Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    for saves you just need to run them threw an editor and mod what you would like then refresh and rehash but when you are putting the save back on your Xbox if having trouble try to clear your system cache and not be online when first trying out the save

7. Fallen Predator

135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    what program you using? and you sure you been rehashing & resign your ids after you've modded your save mate?

8. Sensational

Sensational RIP TheAye.
    45/47

Research and Development at Dal-Tile
    Console:
    Xbox
    This hurt my head trying to understand what he was trying to get across to us.

9. Badger1975

Badger1975 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thats what I do XPGdeadone. Only thing is most of these editors don't do what they are supposed to do and some of them error on me either when I open the save into them or some error when I try to add a value on something and some had even errored after when I try to save values I added on a editor. I also was using either Xbox360 tools or 360 Revolution to rehash and all to them so I could add them back to the drive to use by injecting.

As for my 360, it's not online and I could not figure out how to set the network settings to get it to work so I gave up on the online thing on it. lol

I have used many of ones I found over different sites mainly sites I know of and couldn't get any to work right.
    Yep I added my ids and saved them in xbox360 tools and 360 Revolution so I added them when I rehashed and resign and all before I injected the save back into the flash Drive I use for my 360.

Same here too Keener, I been so confused here on these programs that it almost gives me a headache and I have to quit for a bit and come back to it later.

10. Sensational

Sensational RIP TheAye.
    45/47

Research and Development at Dal-Tile
    Console:
    Xbox
    No, modding is second nature to me. What you were saying and how you put things confused me. It's just a big mess.

11. Fallen Predator

135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    i don't use this 360 tool, just horizon or 360 rev, try just using 360 rev to rehash & resign your ids mate, not that other tool, what NET. framework you have?

12. Badger1975

Badger1975 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    FallenPredator I use 360 Revolution mainly now like you mentioned and I have v.4 NET Framework

13. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    First off. If you are going to be using gamesaves you need to know how to get YOUR profile ID and ConsoleID. If you don't have your specific ID's no save will work for you.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/17000-tutorial-how-to-get-your-id%E2%80%99s-and-rehashresign-downloaded-saves/?hl=%20how%20%20rehash%20%20resign

CFW can be flashed to your dvd rom so that you can play burned backups. This requires no soldering for any old Phat style console and depending on the console you have if it's a slim you may need to buy a replacement pcb board for you dvd rom so you can actually flash the new cfw to it since the stock ones are locked.

For Rehash/Resign software I use 360Revolution. Your computer needs to have .NET 3.5 AND .NET 4.0 installed.

14. Badger1975

Badger1975 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    XPGCaboose I have all the IDs on my console saved in 360 Revolution and that area is ok. I just gotten a net 4 installed or actually I had it but I did a repair install to see if this helps.
    I have a Fat 360 it was made in April 2009 so if someone could give me a link to the flash software and some good instructions on how to flash a Dvd Drive in the system, then I will try it.

Thanks,
    Badger1975

15. Fallen Predator

135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    whats your drive? Hitachi BenQ Samsung LiteOn?

16. Badger1975

Badger1975 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How do you know what type Dvd drive is in a system? You don't have to open up the system do ya? Any soft that can tell ya?

Also what ya need if you want to add Homebrew and emulators to a 360?

17. Fallen Predator

135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    not to sure if there a program, but you do have to open the console.

18. Badger1975

Badger1975 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yikes. I am not sure how to open these units and I was told before that it is kind of hard to get the plastic part to come apart without breaking it.

Also what is needed to add Homebrew and Emulators to a 360?

19. Fallen Predator

135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    still need take apart your console and solder wires, jtag, to add home brew etc mate.

20. Badger1975

Badger1975 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok Got info on the DVD drive in 360.

Model #: DG- 16D2S
    MS Part #: XB00474-008
    PLDS #: 3B41216031

HW Ver. : A0A2

FW Ver. : 74850C