Anyone that can RGH/Flash Slim Corona 4gb??

apealex Jan 28, 2015

1. ap

apealex Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi, I've been out of the scene for WAAY too long haha. I just bought a slim corona 4gb console because it was made on 9-1-2011 and was hoping for the correct dvd drive so i could send it in to get flashed. Well, turns out it's a Hitachi LG DL10N 0500 drive, and the guy I was going to send it to said the xbox needs to be rhg'd to get the dvd key. Well, I tried all my old modding contacts and none of them will even touch a corona 4gb. Is there ANYONE out here that can rgh and flash this console? I might as well keep it rgh'd if it's needed to get the drive flashed. I can pay through paypal, but probably won't have money until the end of February (income tax). I also have a phat 360 with a flashed drive, but the drive won't read discs anymore. I'm willing to send the phat 360 if I could get some kind of small discount, like maybe me just pay for the rgh pcb/etc? I just really want to be able to play all my back ups from 2 years ago when i was into the whole rgh and flashing scene.

I live in Texas, US so i'm looking for someone either local to the fort worth area, or in the u.s in general. I need a price quote please. This is my final go-to place :(

Willing to let you sell the KV!!