A Good Tool 360Revolution Is

EllocoMan May 20, 2013

1. EllocoMan

EllocoMan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Greetings, Well Just Registered Today And Have A Quick Question: Is There Going To Be A Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Gamesave Mod Tool In The Next Update?, Or Better Question ... Is It Possible?
    Thanks For Your Time... Great Community , ROCK ON

2. wa

warbyboy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thought there was already one in there??

3. EllocoMan

EllocoMan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There Is No Tool For Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City As Well As There Are No Gamesave Tools For Assasins Creed 1, Batman Asylum And Few Other Great Titles , Also We'd Like To Donate To This Community The Tool Is Great And Has Been Helpful For Alot Of People And For Us Too ... My Only Question Is: Is It Possible To Have A Gamesave Mod Tool For Operation Raccon City? Like Edit The Weapons Range , Damage And Accuarcy ... Thanks For Reading Once Again.

4. BinaryX

BinaryX Lifetime Gold XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There Is No Tool For Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City As Well As There Are No Gamesave Tools For Assasins Creed 1, Batman Asylum And Few Other Great Titles , Also We'd Like To Donate To This Community The Tool Is Great And Has Been Helpful For Alot Of People And For Us Too ... My Only Question Is: Is It Possible To Have A Gamesave Mod Tool For Operation Raccon City? Like Edit The Weapons Range , Damage And Accuarcy ... Thanks For Reading Once Again.

I will see if it's possible, soon.

Sent from my LT18i

5. EllocoMan

EllocoMan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks For Your Time Meowwww , Oh And Cool Image And Gif , ROCK ON

6. BinaryX

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I will see if it's possible, soon.

Sent from my LT18i

Thanks For Your Time Meowwww , Oh And Cool Image And Gif , ROCK ON

But modding weapons is very unlikely, don't get your hopes up ;)

Sent from my LT18i

7. EllocoMan

EllocoMan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    All Right Thanks Again , Yeah I Thought So About The Weapons Too , Might Be Possible Though... I Just Said Weapons As An Example You Know ... Anyway Thanks Again I Made This Post Yesterday And Thought Nobody Would Pay Attention To It Because It's Not A Well Know Game To Most People In The Forum , Since There Were No Replies Until Today ... Thanks Again .

8. BinaryX

0/47

Console:
    Xbox

But modding weapons is very unlikely, don't get your hopes up ;)

Sent from my LT18i

All Right Thanks Again , Yeah I Thought So About The Weapons Too , Might Be Possible Though... I Just Said Weapons As An Example You Know ... Anyway Thanks Again I Made This Post Yesterday And Thought Nobody Would Pay Attention To It Because It's Not A Well Know Game To Most People In The Forum , Since There Were No Replies Until Today ... Thanks Again .

I try to reply on everything i can help out with.

I know the game but have to download it first and an iso mod for weps may be possible but thats not my area of expertise.

Sent from my LT18i

9. un

undatker Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Why aren't i able to download 360 revolution it says network error, and when i download it on cnet, it downloads and then the updating process just stops.

10. BinaryX

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Why aren't i able to download 360 revolution it says network error, and when i download it on cnet, it downloads and then the updating process just stops.

Try downloading again/at a later time.

Sent from my LT18i

11. EllocoMan

EllocoMan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Right Well Thanks A Lot , You Know It ? Ohh Iso Mods Seems Interesting I'll Investigate....

12. BinaryX

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes, i played the game before on my banned gamertag & xbox, so i *know* it.

13. EllocoMan

EllocoMan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh Well Sorry To Hear About The Banned Gamertag , But If You Played Raccoon City It Must Have Been Quite Some Time Ago At Least 5 Months I Suppose... Well A Lot Changed Now People Do Glitches, A Lot Of Glitches Switch Character Abilities Quickdraw Glitches ... For Me Who's Been Playing It Since April 2012 That Sucks ... But That's Not It... There's Worse... They Can Leave The Game Map ( On Multiplayer Versus ) And Their Character Go GOD Mode ( Not Able To Be Killed ) , I Know Of It's Use And How It Works But I Do Not Do It... It's Not Required For My Victory Because I've Always Won Fair And Square . The Problem Is That If They Succed At Doing The God Mode Glitch We Automaticlly Loose , That's Why We Mostly Require The Wepons Mod Gamesave If Possible ( To Kill Them Before They Do It ) ... If It Is Possible Or May Be Possible Please Let Me Know Who Should I Talk To, To Mod The Wepons Accuarcy, Damage And Range. Thanks For Reading This Long Post.

14. EllocoMan

EllocoMan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Originally Posted May 22 2013 , Edit. I Didn't Quote

Oh Well Sorry To Hear About The Banned Gamertag & Console , But If You Played Raccoon City It Must Have Been Quite Some Time Ago, At Least 5 Months I Suppose... Well A Lot Changed Now People Do Glitches, A Lot Of Glitches Switch Character Abilities, Quickdraw Glitches ... For Us That Have Been Playing It Since April 2012 That Sucks ... Even So We Can Still Win Fair Square ... But That's Not It... There's Worse... They Can Leave The Game Map ( On Multiplayer Versus ) And Their Character Go GOD Mode ( Not Able To Be Killed ) , I Know How They Do It And How It Works But I Do Not Do It... It's Not Required For My Victory Because I've Always Won Fair And Square . The Problem Is That If They Succed At Doing The God Mode Glitch (Leave The Map ) We Automaticlly Loose , That's Why We Mostly Require The Wepons Mod Gamesave If Possible ( To Kill Them Before They Do It ) ... If It Is Possible Or May Be Possible Please Let Me Know , If Not Well... Anything That Helps Us At Stopping Them Is Much Appreciated Man , Thanks For Reading This Long Post Mate

[ Edited Tuesday June 4 GMT - 5 | 9:34 p.m. ]