'Next Gen Title That Will Make You Flip' says Game Informer

Bullet Jan 7, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Editor-In-Chief of Game Informer Andy McNamara has a kick ass cover reveal for Next-Gen only.

" I should mention we have a kick ass cover reveal tomorrow morning at 11am Central. Next-Gen only that I think people will flip out over." Says Andy

There has already been a ton of questions and a lot of speculation as too what the Next Gen reveal may be and some rumors have been ruled out already when someone asked if the reveal was about God of War, Gears of War or Half-Life 3.

"I will disappoint you now, it is not either of those games. Or Half-Life 3 RT @The7thNumber: Better be Gears of War or God of War!"

It has not yet been confirmed whether the title will be on Xbox One or PS4 at this point, so we will all have to wait until 11am Central ( 3pm GMT) to find out and see whether we flip or just sigh in disappointment!

What Next Gen only title would make you flip out?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  2. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    you know what game that would make me flip out (ANY GAME AT THIS POINT LOL) my ps4 has been in the box sence i got it

3. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="lllccc" data-time="1389114883">
    <div>
    you know what game that would make me flip out (ANY GAME AT THIS POINT LOL) my ps4 has been in the box sence i got it
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    lol