Modding paragon level in Diablo 3

chrisr86 Sep 13, 2013

1. ch

chrisr86 Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm not sure if this is in the correct area yet BUT I'll also be posting this in the xbox 360 modding area JUST to make sure. Anyway, I've been experimenting with different d3 save mergers and it's outcome and so far, I've managed to keep my stash by putting everything on a character or 2 then pulling the profile.dat over to MY save via horizon BUT I just can't manage to get the paragon level 100 to transfer. I've tried to import the account.dat but it does nothing for me. SO WHAT I'M GETTING AT IS: could someone post a tutorial on here on which offsets to search for to edit my paragon level so I can do it myself OR could someone just edit my level for me? I'd MUCH rather learn than have it done for me but at this point...I'll take what I can get. Hopefully, someone can help me!

2. ch

chrisr86 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm not sure if this is in the correct area yet BUT I'll also be posting this in the tutorials area JUST to make sure. Anyway, I've been experimenting with different d3 save mergers and it's outcome and so far, I've managed to keep my stash by putting everything on a character or 2 then pulling the profile.dat over to MY save via horizon BUT I just can't manage to get the paragon level 100 to transfer. I've tried to import the account.dat but it does nothing for me. SO WHAT I'M GETTING AT IS: could someone post a tutorial on here on which offsets to search for to edit my paragon level so I can do it myself OR could someone just edit my level for me? I'd MUCH rather learn than have it done for me but at this point...I'll take what I can get. Hopefully, someone can help me!

3. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    no need to create multiple threads http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/82566-modding-paragon-level-in-diablo-3/

4. ch

chrisr86 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no need to troll, that other thread is mine too. i didn't know which area was the correct to post in. unless you have a solution to the problem....i know common courtesy is to NOT double post

5. ma

matts6500 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How i did it is:

1. Get a 100 paragon save game.

2. Rip your hero from your save game with Horizon

3. Replace your hero with a here on the para 100 save game.

4. Rehash Resign

5. Delete your save from Flashdrive

6. Put para 100 save on Flashdrive

done.