So, XBUC has been around for a long time. I wanted to compile as much history as we can, or at least since I have been involved. Pre 2009.. XBUC scatter across several free domains, no replication and they would go down/pop up on different links from time to time. Middle of 2009, I sent an email to the current XBUC team, offering a more stable hosting environment. Since no two XBUC sites would replicate to each other, and there were approximately 4 XBUC sites at that time. xbuc.clanvids.net was born. The developers threw their application on the server and seemed to just leave. July 2010 I tried contacting the guys who setup xbuc.clanvids.net, but had no luck. I was closing clanvids.net and wanted to keep xbuc alive. I purchased xbuc.org through bounceweb and got it online over there, just by moving the files. August 2010, the code took a major overhaul, from migrating from SQLite to MySQL, removing dead PHP code to doing many other things, the code was renewed. September 2010 something really weird happened. I got a charge on my credit card for dogsrus223.com being activated on my hosting plan. Obviously something was wrong. I contacted the host, xbuc.org had been taken offline, someone had my passwords. I lost all access to my emails and servers and without any contact from who did this, or why, someone seriously took down what I would have considered the main XBUC portal. Also I noticed all of my bank accounts were drained and that was no good. First thing I did was look for other live XBUC sites, and one popped up that I found kind of weird. Xboxmodder.com was running the same XBUC code that was on XBUC.org. There was a syndicate file that I had never updated with the move to XBUC.org and it was pointing to xbuc.clanvids.net. The syndicate.php on Xboxmodder.com's also pointed to xbuc.clanvids.net, they were identical. A few weeks later I got my accounts all back, and everything was well. I went into XBUC's access logs, and noticed someone from New Bedford(the city where Xboxmodder.com's storefront is located) had logged into my FTP. Whoever did all this, gave the XBUC code to Xboxmodder from XBUC.org and moved on. Shortly after all this, JQE360 swallowed Xboxmodder's marketplace and modified the XBUC code to do what they want to do. After all that happened, I had no contact from the webhost and xbuc.org was still taken as a domain name. So xbuc.net was registered at a much more legitimate host, Hostgator and lives from there on. August 2012 the site got some much needed improvements and joined up with XPGameSaves.com Still no contact as far as I can see from whoever hacked me almost two years ago and that is good news. JQE360 is still developing their XBUC site separately for FSD use and everyone seems happy.