Xbox One Mod Tool

ToxicGas Jul 23, 2017

1. ToxicGas

ToxicGas Certified Developer Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    460/564

Console:
    Computer
    If you guys are not aware there is progress being made. Next gen modding is getting one step closer to becoming a reality. We have already seen a working and fully functional xbox one mod tool. I will not tell you how to get it as it is part of another community and i am not feeling like getting warned/banned for posting it here :/

That being said this new mod tool allows you to modify your game saves in pretty much most xbox one games. It is surprisingly working perfectly and with no issues at all. I have given it a try and i can say that it is legit and not anything fake.

As of today you can use the mod tool to modify game saves from the following games: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

The team/creators of the mod tool have said that they are working on a way to make it so they can modify any xbox one game. But they said that might take sometime. All we can do now is be patient and wait as more progress is made towards the new modding era.

Its exciting news isn't it :p
    [​IMG]

*Do not PM me asking for a download link or how to get it, google it yourself it should be pretty obvious what link it is*