A shadow grows over Middle-earth as the greatest armies of the Third Age prepare for the coming battle. Take up arms in the clash over Middle-earth with the most powerful heroes from the greatest fantasy epic of all time. Inspired by The Lord of the Rings saga, Guardians of Middle-earth brings up to 10 players together in five versus five competitive multiplayer battle arenas in the epic setting of Middle-earth. The game offers more than 20 iconic guardians, including Gandalf, Sauron, Gollum, Thráin and many more, for players to control in player versus player (PVP) matches. Gamers will have the ability to connect with other players via an in-game voice communication system, as well as access to a comprehensive online stat and leader board system where they can track friends' victories and defeats, and more
- Enter the fray in epic 5 versus 5 engagements with live players or AI combatants.
- Fight as over 20 iconic guardians from Middle-earth — each with different strengths and abilities to develop and master.
- Purchase items and buffs between matches using in-game currency earned through combat
- Track victories and defeats at any time through stat and leaderboard systems.
- Coordinate with allies using in-game voice communication for a uniquely social Multiplayer Online Battle Arena experience.
- Engage in the continuing conflict over Middle-earth with new guardians to be revealed post launch, with several released in conjunction with The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey motion picture to deliver gamers a deeper connection to Peter Jackson's epic film.
- Number Of Players: 1-10
- Online - VS Number Of Players: 10SEASON PASS : 1200msp Yes they have released a season pass too for 5 dlc packs for this game The game is very good, similar to league of legends on pc however one fault the devs are working on a fix for the matchmaking waiting time
Game Cost : 1200mspRelease date December 2012