Witcher 2 EE Xbox 360 Hex editing item stack counts

Spike7 Feb 4, 2015

1. Spike7

Spike7 Newbie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Mods if this is in the wrong place please move. This is my first post on here didn't see any thing on youtube or the net for that matter. I spent days looking at numbers lol.

I think it's easier to put what you want to change on the storage guy from act 1 in the pub.

Sandwitch it between two of your highest stacked items.
    Also go back into your inventory make sure none of your stacks match that of whats on the pub guy. Save the game. i like hex work shop over hxd it has results. once you upload it search for
    (6E 77 2A 32). Look 3 sets of digits behind change to what you want. before you do copy the save file in another folder. I dont know what the max is for the game. If I left any thing out please ask.

[​IMG]

some miss spelling it was early in the morning. I found out that the weight is hard coded tryed and it took away items.

Watch for this if your stack count is equle to 94 or 5E
    In this picture the 00 00 00 5E repersents the storage guy on act 1 in the pub
    The 91 81 18 E8 is the location of this guy. Changing the 5E has some funny effects you cant get your stuff back from the guy and he tells you to go F your self lol.
    [​IMG]

ill see if i can change his location closer to other venders would be cool to make a one stop shop.
    [​IMG]

Going to test what i can change on potions would be cool to have a pot that gives weight cap 20,000% lol

2. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    very well explained and put together post

u haz lots of potential my friend :p

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Nice work, thanks for the share ;)

4. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Well put together, great share ;)

5. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Awesome work and sweet share bro. ;)

6. DanielQuinn

DanielQuinn The Krafty one!
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Great work bud thanks for the share

7. Spike7

Spike7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you means alot coming from the best.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dark Informers

8. Spike7

Spike7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I found editing item stack count relevent since witcher 3 is coming out in a few weeks might be able to transfer game save. So people will have abunch of stuff going over :)

I have a game save with the Beann'shie sword and Dancer. Since I don't have a rgh i just used a game save editor max every thing along with the 1mill stacks of items on the pub guy act 1 dark mode.
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/file/5383-witcher-2-ee-dark-mode-alot-of-1mill-stacks-on-pub-guy-act-1-maxed-out/

Things I'll test next

venders
    Froze when i tried to move him near another vender lol cant wait for my xbox 1 dev kit

Pots
    Hard coded.

Runes
    Hard coded.

Mutagens
    Hard coded.

Armor enhancements and oils
    Hard Coded but on the whetstone i looked for duration 20=14 hex found it but nothing happed :( wanted to make enhancements to last longer. Well that was fun

Trophys
    Hard coded.

Misc stuff ^ when i hit a sweet spot it took it away like in trophys theres one with 9 damage no + or % behind it.

Sockets on weapons and armor think i might be able to add one more on beann'shie
    If you have two sockets and the sword is full with runes change the 2 to a 3 it will take the runes out lol 00020000. So far this is all i found but it could come in hand if your able to transfer game save put witcher 3 runes or what ever in the old beann'shies.

Overwrite an item id for another say like a junk sword for a Beann'shie
    Will upload my notes and game save on what changed from having 3 Beann'shie one without any runes with one rune and with both. Did this to determinate what the hex values mean.
    In the end no luck but the hex values that changed for having 1 and two rune could be useful for those that have rgh iso witcher 2 save you some time :)

I could be wrong but is it possible to use this tool http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/52/? on the tw2 savegame.txt file?

The yellow are the two stacks above the swords highlighted is the first sword.
    [​IMG]

when you open the txt the numbers for the third sword are on the right (only the ones that changed)

findings will be posted here

Attached Files:

9. Spike7

Spike7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Console Version of Witcher 3 will not Offer Save Transfers damn

10. jo

john1712345 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I think the Kayran quest bugged out on your save. :( It won't let you progress when you talk to Sile to fight the Kayran.