Windows 8.1 100% Disk Usage Fix

ToxicGas Feb 28, 2016

1. ToxicGas

ToxicGas Certified Developer Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    5/47

Console:
    Computer
    Hey guys im back with another video. Hopefully this helps you guys. This is a Fix for the 100% disk usage bug on windows 8.1 if this helped you make sure to drop a like on the video and subscribe if you haven't already.

All feedback is appreciated good or bad :)

Now keep in mind that this is my personal opinion and this is the method that helped me. Results may vary.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7aJrzIL0KA&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13thlrrcvfxvxokn23uidyorxnbxvasy​

2. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Knew that along time ago, since I had XP, and it used alot for me and i had only 256mb ram then. So I talked to a MS insider on their support staff to help figure out what was using so much disk usage, ram. Found out that it was a prank virus, to only cause the disk usage to go continuing up till killed. From then on I learned to be better about security and on optimizing the system, till i found the perfect product to help with those tasks. The System Mechanic Professional by iolo, it works great, I have upgraded mine for a total of ten years.
    Always disable unused, and not needed services, make sure to do all your security scans at least twice a week, at least for the full scans. And you could always add a readyboost usb to help the system out. and I always use the "SuperFetch" cause its good if you have many programs that you use very frequently, other wise as he said its best to clean it out offten if you run and install many programs, but should leave the other daily used ones in their.

3. ag

agemame Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Computer
    Had this exact issue, it would stop my mouse from working too, thanks for the fix.

4. ChupuLord

ChupuLord Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Computer
    thanks for the fix