Tags:

What Things Are You Looking Forward To At E3???

IIEvolution85II May 26, 2013

1. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    460/564

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]

Hello People,

I'm making this post to see what people are looking forward to the most when E3 is finally here. Whether it be certain games, Console or everything that is being shown.

We all know there is one main game that everyone is going to be looking forward to and that is GTA 5 but im looking forward to everything that will be shown at E3 due to the fact that dependant on what is going to be shown and when it is going to be released.

Let your views be known and why ;)

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Im personally looking forward to E3 in the hope that once i see some of the games that will be released on the Xbox One it will change my mind about the machine and make me want to actually buy one.

3. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah i know that feeling BULLET as watching the revealing on the live event player the other day the xbox one was more made of a entertainment/tv type machine rather than a gaming machine but we will see what games are revealed at E3 and i'm looking forward to it myself :)

4. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    im looking forward to the ACTUAL official word on xbox one shizz,that and some bf4,COD:ghosts and assassins creed black flag gameplay :)

5. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    E3 Is always game time :D I'm looking forward to see what MS tell us about the 1 hopefully it will shed some light on all these rumors going around.

As for game wise it will be BF4, Batman, Cod, Destiny, Fifa 14 and watchdogs there's to many to name tbh :LOL:

6. t3

t3fury Guest

i want to see whats coming from square-enix and konami and the ps4 reveal, hopefully it will be a good year of gaming ahead not really bothered about Xbox one unless they show some epic gaming.