YouTube Welcome to the Weed Place (Commentary)

GamrInsanity Jan 4, 2013

1. GamrInsanity

GamrInsanity FanBoyFeed
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Marijuana is a sensitive subject in the United States and I've decided to come up with this crazy idea that will allow people to smoke their weed while staying safe. Would you support it? Do you care? Sound off in the comments below.

All gameplay was captured with the Elgato Game Capture HD.

[subscribe]GamrInsanity[/subscribe]

[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1EiMiikWx8&hd=1 [/media]

2. AXkill3R

AXkill3R StormKing
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Idk i probably wouldn't care but it dosen't really evolve me because i live in Australia but yeah it wouldn't really bother me if they did legalized marijuana :bong:

p.s gotta love the elgato Game Capture HD

3. K Ron Spliffs

K Ron Spliffs Mr. GreenThumb
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You kinda make weed sound much worse then it is... BUT, If your don't :bong: on a regular basis, then YES it can make you incapacitated to the point you can't\shouldn't drive.

The "weed room" idea may not be so far fetched, but I think it would also be a very expensive place. If me and some buddies want to :bong: we just decide on whose house to go to. On the other hand, if you don't :bong: it would be a cool place to go.

Legalizing I am all for it, but I would still prefer to grow rather then go buy some.

If it were legalized then I would expect some kind of Bar-type place opening, but just for Marijuana. Basically a Coffee shop from Amsterdam.

4. Hanzx

Hanzx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Computer

5. Swiftus

Swiftus Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Personally I hate the stuff, the smell of it makes me sick. The minority that smoke it are brain dead lazy work shy dobbers who just move onto stronger things when the buzz is not enough. It's a step in my eyes to class a drugs

6. GUNSANDBUTTA

GUNSANDBUTTA Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You can say the EXACT same thing about alcohol.

You don't have to "smoke it" and Who are you to Judge, Only God can Judge. Therefore making you a blatant sinner... The only reason it is seen as a bad thing is because it is illegal.

Just like everything, it is a choice.

7. wolfarvak69

wolfarvak69 Donator+
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wow.. Research and read first all I ask :) emperor wears no clothes by Jack herer. Not only is the book made out of hemp lol it shows all the positive benefits and discounts every single so called bad thing with proof and evidence.. Only problem we have is people jump on a band Wagon and assume what someone else is saying is right without researching it themselves. The only thing harmful is the chemicals just like cig smoke of inhaling it in lungs just as a vaporizer or anything else fellow geniuses have come up with to make it less of a chance of inhaling it in a toxic way. I support it medically n legally I have aspergers syndrome was born with it.. Though some people on here cough.. For some reason think i dont know proper English though I been thru college lol.. And this grounds me.. But doubt anyone care bout my story.. But from all the avatars sigs and cool skins from the xpg community it is part of the community whether we like it or not lol.. Just as you have a cat and a dog you can choose in the community (to pet it.. Talk with it participate with it) or just pet the kitten aware of such things in its surroundings but choose to play with the toy (xpg modding) instead :))

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

8. Hanzx

Hanzx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Computer