Watch Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's multiplayer reveal on Xbox Live

Bullet Aug 2, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

One thing just as good as a new new game has to be all the hype that surrounds it leading up to the launch of a new game, especially when its a new game from the Call Of Duty franchise, and even more so when it concerns multiplayer gameplay.

Sledgehammer games will of course be showing off Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's multiplayer during Gamescom 2014, but not all of us can get to Germany to see the anticipated multiplayer portion of the game for ourselves. Fear not die hard COD fans because you will not have to hop on a plane to the home of the Frankfurter to see Advanced Warfare Multiplayer action because we will be able to watch it on Xbox Live. Make sure you are near an Xbox at 1 p.m. Eastern on August 11th because you don't wanna miss it!
    PS4 owners can always find a buddy that owns an Xbox ( statistically 1 in 3 of your friends should own one) and as long as you haven't incessantly and repeatedly told them how good your PS4 is and how all games look great in 1080p, then you may be lucky enough to watch the whole thing on their Xbox. If however you have delighted in telling your friends how awesome the PS4 is over and over, you could always book a ticket to Germany!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  2. Ro

Rocky Guest

Ghosts has put me off CoD atm, But I will as always buy it I'm looking forward to see what add on/dlc they have for it ;)