Not open for further replies.

ViperX420's Q&A Diablo 3 Modding Mega Thread

ViperX420 Oct 20, 2013

1. 13

133mhz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    just want to thanks viper on his thread really help customize my own toons, I'd like to ask on exactly from 1 how do i hex edit my inventory such as demonic, keys, gems etc.. to 1.4 billion. Of course this could be done replacing an existing item with a 1.4b amount but i want to know which value to increase the amount of items thanks!

2. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    this is a little hard to explain because the way we did it is nowhere near the same as what i'm gonna tell you to get 1.4 billion require's serious knowledge of item creation down to the last byte of information but to answer your question short look for this code.

30 09 38 00 40 XX ...

depending on how many you have in stock will determine the byte shown where the XX is. the max variable is 7F for 1 single byte. 7F = 127 of an item once you hit 128+ it'll change the code to use 2 byte's instead of 1 resulting in the code increase's and changing to this instead.

30 09 38 00 40 XX XX.

now the max code will be FF 7F which is about 16000 now it is impossible to go any further with this method then 16000 on an item that's the max, but with a 32 stat legedary item we can manipulate the code to be as long as we want resulting in the 1.4 billion + code's i've been able to figure out but as i said this process take's a deep knowledge in coding to complete and i wouldnt suggest using a 32 stat item either a regular 2-6 stat item is good enough for what is needed, but again this can corrupt your save if you are not careful so i would not recommend trying this without Backing up your save first.

3. 13

133mhz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Thanks viper!i'll test this appreciate the effort :D

4. Go

GodLlk3 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hi, I know you have been teaching modding..

But is there any ways you can increase the gold in your inventory?

If yes, can you kindly advice me? Thanks

5. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    ya easy its called make 1.4 billion marquise gems and sell them its the fastest way modding gold takes to long.

6. Go

GodLlk3 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Alright, thanks for the info..

Anyway are there any ways to duplicate items?

7. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    lots this game is the easiest and has multiple dupe method's one is to copy save file to usb then go in game drop all items to a 2nd account and then reload the save from usb so you get all gear back this is what most people call the solo method.

The 2 Player online method would be have your friend start a game so he is host then you join him drop your items on ground and push the ps button and dashboard to the xmb screen which bypasses the autosave so when you rejoin you can pick your items up and have double's because of the successful duplication.

8. RIPxKILLSxALL

RIPxKILLSxALL Meat Popsicle Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    What string of code do you edit to change the weapons flat damage? I'm trying to make my gory fetch chicken go higher than 190-600 damage..? Anybody have any idea's?

9. Bl

Bluedude Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i jus wanna say, the Viper Gems... Currupted me... don't like..
    I added some to your gear, well... boom, can't join games alot...

Soo, deleteing your stuff, GREAT GEAR.. but HAVE to use offline mostly....

10. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    this isnt my fault you took the risk of using them and i havent played in a while so they may have implamented something to patch em somehow of added a lower checksum remember with these gem's you can have 33-128 stat's per item which is quite alot for one character so when using modded gemmed gear its wise not to grab alot of items due to the long strings of code which is why i only suggest using them on weapons only or for low level characters that need leveling other then that i wouldnt suggest using modded gems

11. Bl

Bluedude Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    figured it out,
    Your YELLOW Gem, and ANY of the Wonderful White Gems that someone made with some Hex Editor Screws UP the Save,
    the combination will at times say the file is currupt, but still let you load it, but also cause you to NOT be able to join rooms...ALOT.
    But like I said, your gear rocks, love them... Jus can't trust the yellow gem.... being Honest.....

Love the hard work you do, keep it up, will try more if you ever do anymore....

12. co

cocoylee Newbie
    0/47

i successfully modded my my uskang bow up to 20 stats and recovered from lost from my 1st try (went back 7 paragon)... thanks a lot viper. i was wondering if u can elaborate more or show a vidz bout white, blue and viper prize item. and pls help me with cain set codes. i need to boost more my xp bonus

13. dzone69

dzone69 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hey has anyone figured out how to mod the color of wepons i have tried everything I can think of I know u can I seen a guy with a black innas staff

14. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    yes this is possible we have a thread somewhere with the layout of what code's equal what within an item's code just don't know where it is atm i'll update when i find it i haven't done this in a while so i'm a bit rusty

15. dzone69

dzone69 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Dude your the king if anybody can figure this out iam sure u can ill keep messing with it if I figure it out ill post how to do it

16. za

zandaar Newbie
    0/47

Hello i want to know how you do to create your xp gear with 31k xp per kill and if you can explain me how to modifi gem stat because i can't use the one you create cause i use a EU ps3 and your save is only for US.
    Thank(i'm newbi modder).

17. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i love how everyone say's oh i can't use your save cause its US and i'm EU you can easily change this in about 5 seconds using bruteforce. Decrypt the save right click save click "Change Title ID" then enter the Region you play examples,

BLUS31188
    BLES19021

i'm not completely sure of what some of the other regions are but you can easily find out buy look at your CD case on the side of the case it should tell you your region title id.

for those of you who can't use bruteforce because you don't understand it or possibly can't get it to work correctly i'll be making a video explaining the setup of the program and things people may be missing like key files ect.

18. za

zandaar Newbie
    0/47

thank to your answer i will try to change region and wait for your video :)

19. M0

M0thM4n Newbie
    0/47

I'm very curious how to mod diablo 3 on my xbox but how exactly do I start the modding process?

20. evomaster289

evomaster289 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.