Updating my modded Xbox360... safe or not ?

WildChild94 Aug 9, 2013

1. Th

TheLastOfUs Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    oh and make sure to backup your NAND!

2. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    do u mean key ..

3. mo

moosabhai Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi,

Can you please help me, how did you fix the issue? I am having the same issue and just realized (after reading this whole page) that my console is also ban (having that c800 in the error code). I am getting the same error code as you were.

Please explain your steps you did, thanks in advance. I have tried everything else, no luck (except that firmware update JRunner thing - I am not sure how to use that?).

Any help is highly regard, please.

Thanks a lot.

4. WildChild94

WildChild94 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i did that after i fixed it but it was too late :S so he told me that there is no evidence of this xbox to be banned :/ anyhow im glad i fixed it :)

5. cl

clementcle85 Newbie
    0/47

how to fix actually i also get this problem ... leecher how u did it ? can show me ?

6. XPMaster

XPMaster Lifetime XPG Lifetime Gold
    50/94

Console:
    Xbox
    You mentioned on your very first post something about reading the flash memory, as far as I know you can't access the flash memory unless it's been RGH/JTAG/RJTAG.

You can't get a refund because you've opened it up to flash the drive and by the sounds of it rgh/jtag it.

You've probably been banned because you tried to download the update over XBL on a jtag.

If the drive is flashed correctly and plays burned backups fine then that's not what's got you banned, I know plenty of people, myself included and only one update a long time ago stopped flashed drives working, it didn't ban just wouldn't read burned discs and had to be reflashed with new firmware.

Something is up with your console mate and has been done wrong, sorry to here you've been banned.

7. Po

PoPimp Newbie
    0/47

Awesome, original poster doesn't get any help at first and another poster does his best to get things rolling. Original poster allegedly fixes his problem and completely ignores other posters asking how he did it.

Selfish poster is selfish.

8. WildChild94

WildChild94 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    guys I'm really sorry, i left my home country long time ago to study and i've just came back to my home again, so i haven't touched my xbox since then... and as for what i remember the guy sold it to me banned and he said it was an LT +3.0 console though a friend of mine told me it's a JTAG/RGH console, in the end he flashed everything back to stock and updated to the latest dashboard and since then i had no problems whatsoever.

sorry to disappoint you man ^^
    guys I'm really sorry, i left my home country long time ago to study and i've just came back to my home again, so i haven't touched my xbox since then... and as for what i remember the guy sold it to me banned and he said it was an LT +3.0 console though a friend of mine told me it's a JTAG/RGH console, in the end he flashed everything back to stock and updated to the latest dashboard and since then i had no problems whatsoever.

sorry to disappoint you man ^^

9. De

Desperatexboxuser Newbie
    0/47

Hey, I know this post is kinda old, but what did you do? I mean, is there any way I can 'flash' it and update to the latest dashboard myself?