0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Ultra Street Fighter IV Complete Trophies List
    [​IMG]
    Total Trophies: 50 [Including DLC]
    Part 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Trophy Collector: Attain all Trophies! The path of the warrior demands this from those who walk on it!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Fashion Plate: Even a top rate fighter needs to coordinate properly! You gotta get all of the Colors first!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Dan the Man: Mastery of the Saikyo arts requires mastery of the Personal Action! Collect 'em all, punk!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Entitled: A Title does not tell all of a man, sir, but if I were to see one Title, I'd want them all...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Iconoclast: Oh my gosh, those Icons are so adorable! Don-chan and I gotta catch 'em all!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Special Movement: Do a Special Move 100 times! If you're a true student of the Rindo-kan dojo, it's your duty!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] EXtra! EXtra!: Battle requires courage! Train by using your EX Gauge to successfully land 100 EX Moves!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Super, Man!: To battle is to win a fight with overwhelming strength! Show me you can do 100 Super Combos!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Ultra, Man!: If yer gonna fight, give it your all, pal. Performing 100 Ultra Combos oughta do it, eh?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] It Takes Focus: Your mission, should you wish to join Delta Red, is to connect with 100 Focus Attacks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Superior Super: Trust your instincts and winning will come easy. Let's begin with 50 Super Combo finishes!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Ultimate Ultra: Candy always says you gotta win with style, so go out there and perform 50 Ultra Combo finishes!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Sunspotter: Amigo, perform 365 Super or Ultra Combo finishes against your opponents! The dawn is coming!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Absolute Perfection: Lauren's waiting, so how about you finish your fights quickly and get 30 Perfects. Sound good?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Clear Headed: Hey! Got time to kill? Try to clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher! That's all you gotta do!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] All Clear: To get strong takes lots of fighting! Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher with all characters!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Herculean Effort: Can you finish Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue? Show me you can!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Hard Times: To escape death is to beat the strongest of the strong. Finish Arcade Mode on Hardest, kid!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Long Time No See: Do you wish for defeat? If so, complete Arcade Mode on Hardest difficulty and beat Gouken!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Rival Schooled: See your future by clearing every Rival Battle on Medium or higher with every character.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Speed Freak: Finish each round in Arcade Mode on Medium or higher in 20 seconds or less. Too easy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Good Start: All of nature must withstand a trial. You must clear 10 trials in Trial Mode to succeed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Trail of Trials: There is no shortcut in the art of Yoga. Aim to clear any character's Trial Mode trials!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Trial Athlete: I shall assimilate all and be all-powerful! Clear all Trial Mode challenges, and so can you!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Oh! My Car!: Hee hee, destruction is so much fun! Score 80,000 points or more in the Car Crusher bonus stage!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Barrel of Laughs: No need for barrels without oil! Score 110,000 points or more in the Barrel Buster bonus stage!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] It Begins: The fight starts here! Set your Title and Icon, and begin fighting online!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] First Timer: I'll never forget my first time for Ryu's sake! Win one Ranked Match! Gotta aim for the top!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Threepeat: You think being this good is easy? Let's see you win 3 Ranked Matches in a row, champ!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Fivepeat: This is your real power, child? Show me it's not luck by winning 5 Ranked Matches in a row!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Tenpeat: Don't hold back your true potential! Win 10 Ranked Matches in a row!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Moving On Up: Ya need to do anything to reach the top of the food chain! Let's see a Rank Up via Ranked Match!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Now You C Me...: I wrestle only the strong! You shall rank up to C Rank if you wanna face me, comrade!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] From C to Shining C: You think you're good, don't you? Prove it by ranking up all characters to C Rank!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Road to Victory: You wanna get that fight money? You're gonna have to win 10 matches online first, sucka!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Battle Master: Only winners can attain such beauty. Win 30 matches online and I may share my beauty secrets.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Legendary Fighter: I shall make you the right hand of Shadaloo if you can win 100 matches online!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Worldly Warrior: Let's do this, amigo! Fight 50 matches online, because that's the only way to become strong!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Bring it on!: No comrade, this will not do! We must become stronger, for our fans! Fight 100 matches online!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] This is Madness!: Fighting is fun, huh? Well then, let's aim for 300 matches online fought, OK buddy?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Team Player: A 1-on-1 fight is fun, but it's more fun with friends! Try fighting in a Team Battle!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Team Mate: Win 1 Team Battle match, and you will learn that teamwork can help you become stronger!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Teamworker: A pro can win with any team. Win 10 Team Battles but don't forget, you have to win too!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Keep on Truckin': If you want to focus on nothing but the fight, entering an Endless Battle is for you!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Three For The Road: In the pursuit of strength, one must have a goal! In Endless Battle win 3 matches in a row.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Endless Ten: Throw away your fears and focus on the fight! Win 10 fights in a row in Endless Battle!

Source: psmania