XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Submitted By: grantyboy568
    Submitted On: Today, 09:12 AM
    Submitted In: Xbox360 modding tutorials
    Click here to go to tutorial

I recommend that you use a white controller to paint with.Why because it is easy
    Stuff needed. Primer,Your choice of paint,a back up paint, and Lacquer.
    Then a Pick or something sharp,Torx T8, Small screwdriver,sand paper, and painters tape
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 65KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 45KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 44KB.[​IMG]

I recommend that you use this primmer and paint brand. There really good!
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 43KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 40KB.[​IMG]
    There a bit $$$ but worth it

1.Ok 1st step take apart controller

2.Then sand your controller with "fine sandpaper"
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 31KB.[​IMG]

3. When the controller feels smooth and chalky like it is ready to be painted

4. to paint the battery pack make sure to sand it down 1st then put painters tape over the top where you push down on the battery pack to release it. Do this so it dosent become sticky after you paint. (No pics sorry)

5. Spray the parts you want to paint with primer
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 41KB.[​IMG]

6. Make sure to sand all the parts you are going to paint. Like triggers,bumpers,d-pad,shell both sides, sync area, ect.
    To paint the sync button I bend it down just enough to put painters tape over it. Then I paint it with 1 coat so it isnt sticky

6. Spray paint the parts. I put them in boxes in your doing it in a garage or small area.
    Then check back in 1 hour to see if it is dry if not wait 1 day before painting again.
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 36KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 33KB.[​IMG]

7. Then gently sand the parts you painted.

8. Then re-spray paint the stuff you painted 1 more and genitally sand it 2 times.

9. Then put Lacquer on it when all done with painting to make it sexy B)
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 47KB.[​IMG]

10. Put back controller