Tutorial: How to Install "Optifine" and Texture Packs in Feed The Beast!(FTB)

paolo1111 Aug 27, 2013

1. paolo1111

paolo1111 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This video should help you guys install "Optifine" and texture packs into FTB packs! This video should be NOOB Friendly but if you guys run into trouble leave a comment below and I'll try and help you guys ASAP! :D +Rep if this helped any of you guys! it'd be greatly appreciated! :D and for those who doesn't know:

Define: Optifine - an addon which makes you run FTB more smoothly and not losing any FPS and boosting your FPS rate by 200%! - MEANING A LOT LESS LAG! (HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!) :D

The texture pack used here is used for demonstration purposes only here's a website which shows you a variety of texture packs! but the method of installation should stay the same!

For the Optifine, if you're running 1.5.2 FTB Modpacks you should download the 1.5.2 version of Optifine.. and if you're running 1.4.7 FTB Modpacks...you get the idea :p

For the other of Texture Packs, If you're Running on 1.4.7 version of FTB Modpacks please download 1.4.7 versions of texture packs, and if you're running in 1.5.2 FTB Modpacks servers, you get the idea! :p

Other Texture packs: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forums/texture-packs.46/

Video Demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-G9n6XSR-Y

2. au

auris331 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    do you know anything else that would make my minecraft run at even higher fps ?

3. ihavehipfirehd

ihavehipfirehd Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is the best version of optifine?

4. au

auris331 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    all of them are pretty much same. just for different mc versions