These Five Xbox One Backwards-Compatible Games Coming Today

L THUMBS I Jun 16, 2016

1. L THUMBS I

L THUMBS I Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Left 4 Dead is one of the five new 360 games coming to Xbox One today
    Microsoft announced a bunch of new games at its E3 press conference, and now it's announced the next games headed to Xbox One's backwards compatibility program.

The new additions for June 16 are Left 4 Dead, Portal 2, Flashback, Babel Rising, and Brain Challenge--the sequel to Left 4 Dead and Portal: Still Alive are already available on the program. These games were announced via Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb's Twitter and can now be played on Xbox One if you own the 360 versions of the aforementioned games.

Last week, Microsoft announced the backwards compatibility of XCOM: Enemy Within, Foul Play, Monopoly Plus, and Sega Bass Fishing.
    New games are added to the program as they're ready, not on a set schedule. There are nearly 200 games in the backwards-compatible lineup. You can see all of the Xbox 360 games currently available to play on Xbox One here.

[​IMG]
    There are four games confirmed for the program that have not yet been delivered. These are BioShock, BioShock 2, BioShock Infinite, and Skate 3.

Fans have spoken out about wanting Call of Duty: Black Ops II, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and Red Dead Redemption in the lineup--each of these games have more than 140,000 votes on the Xbox Feedback site. However, Microsoft has not announced any plans to add these games. A remastered Skyrim was announced at Bethesda's E3 press conference and will be available on Xbox One, in addition to PS4 and PC.

2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Still waiting for RDR myself. Nice share. ;)

3. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    WHERE IS RDR