Preview Syndicate Dev Reveals Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Trailer

omegaultimo2 Sep 27, 2012

1. omegaultimo2

omegaultimo2 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox

Syndicate developer Starbreeze has revealed Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, the official name of its project that was previously codenamed P13. Brothers follows the story of two sons who have set out on a journey to find the Water of Life, the only cure for a disease that is killing their father. The brothers will “rely on one another to survive,” according to Starbreeze, and “one must be strong where the other is weak, brave where the other is fearful.”

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is described as “emotionally charged” and is set to release for Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and Steam in Spring 2013. Built on the Unreal Engine, the game will be published by 505 Games and is based on the vision of filmmaker Josef Fares.

“When I first visualized Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons I knew I wanted to combine the deep, engrossing storyline of a film with the physical experience of a video game, allowing players to emotionally connect with the characters as they trek across sweeping, interactive environments such as peaceful vistas, foreboding forests and dangerous mountainsides,” Fares said. “I chose to partner with Starbreeze and 505 Games to make my vision a reality and am confident that together we are creating an amazing and unique experience for gamers.”
    No other information is available yet, but keep an eye on Brothers: A Tale of Two Sonsofficial site for more details as they’re announced.

Vid Trailer
    http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/09/27/brothers-a-tale-of-two-sons-teaser-trailer