"SYBARITE" Onyx War Supporter service-ish xD

xxxAcid Oct 15, 2014

1. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    10/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    ok if your reading this your prob aware of what a ***** this achievement is to earn, it requires you play 30 differant gears events which if you start playing the game now your prob gonna pop the cheevo sometime in 2016 (if the events are still rotated at this time) My goal here is to help anyone who is seeking this achievement to get it without any headaches and in a fraction of the time via offering my dummy profile (which has 29 of the 30 events) for you to use which you can use a known glitch to basically copy all of my dummys stats from its playerdata file and overwrite your your own current stats which will obviously leave you needing to play one gears event for the achievement

how this will work
    if your an established member of XPGamesaves then reply to this thread requesting i pm you my dummys id and password and ill send it you as soon as i see the message and you can recover it and proceed with the glitch yourself (tutorial in the spoiler below)

if your a noob to the site then you need to post a reply in here then pm me with a ID and PW for a dummy account of your own which i will recover and glitch the stats too enabling you to then use your own dummy to glitch to your main account usin he tutorial in the spoiler.... It has to be this way because i cant be dealing with chasing down my account when some **** decides to change the password.

what you will end up with
    after the glitch you will be Level 49 11th prestige (this is done purposly for the noobs to the game as hitting level 50 then re-upping the final time should also unlock the respective achievements) the last run to lev 50 will be cut in half cus the account has 8000 or so 2x xp tickets and the account has onyx every medal besides war supporter which you will gain yourself after playing the event, at least one of every ribbon, fairly respectable stats (considering im a Rockstar gamer not a massive gears fan LOL) in the main modes i played which are domination, a bit of overun but mainly survival​

TUTORIAL
    After recovering my dummy profile and before you attempt the glitch you MUST first load the game while signed into my profile and connected to xbox live (this will pull the profiles playerdata file from the servers and save it to your hdd enabling you to proceed with the glitch which is done while disconnected from xbl) while loaded you can browse the stats and whatever to see what your getting along with the 29 events and just dashboard when done

now on with the glitch, Ensure that your ethernet cable/wifi adaptor is disconnected from xbox live throughout this entire tutorial.

you're going to need to load up Gears of War Judgment while signed into my dummy account, Once at the menu, Go to Versus > Private > and start up an FFA game (it doesn't necessarily have to be FFA, TDM or Domination will work just as well). Start the match up (no specific settings needed just start the game). Once the bots have loaded into the game and you can move around, quickly press start to pause the game and select "Return To Main Menu" and confirm you want to quit then as soon as the loading screen is up (image of Baird i belive) as quick as you can hit the guide button and press X, UP then A to sign OUT of the dummy account then X, and select your account and sign IN to your account, You'll still be at the loading screen if done quick enough and you will return to the Versus menu. (from this point you will no longer need the dummy account) Now, you'll get one of the following outcomes if done correctly. You'll see a "NOT SIGNED IN " or, the gamertag of the profile your glitching to (your gamertag) It doesn't matter which you got, they work the same now all of the stats etc. from my dummy acount will be on your account but to get them to stick you'll need to go to your character setup (still, signed into your main account you no longer need the dummy account ). Select a differant skin or character it does not matter which then press B to go back to the menu you will see a "Saving Profile" notification on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. This means the stats have set and stuck to your account. Next, you'll need to start up another private game still signed into your account. This time there will be no switching accounts, just start and load the match then return to menu this ensures the playerdata stats are stuck to your account. You can now dashboard, reconnect your ethernet cable and load the game again to sync the stats and progress to the server and continue to play online as you would before and obviously play the one event you need ;)
    NOTE
    doing this glitch will permenently overwrite any and all of your stats in your playerdata file with the stats from my dummy (which are actually my own personal stats) which is basically everything except your campaign data, but it will not effect your actual leaderboard stats or positions in anyway they will continue like you still have your own data.​
    Also note if you have played the current event already on your profile then you will have to wait for the next event for the achievement to pop
    i do work so be patient with me ill do my best to keep ontop of this just hang in there (If anyone even gives a Fecal Leaking anyway just hoping iv not typed all this for jack xD)
    and please dont come in this thread slagging me off saying this is bs and does not work as iv confirmed it working on 3 of my own profiles and also had a member of this site confirm it works for him too.......... If it not worked then you did summet wrong simple as
    thanks to [member='robbertto'] for recovering my dummy and confirming this works ;)

2. ro

robbertto Newbie
    0/47

Did this yesterday, it definitely works. Very simple glitch, took no time at all. Thanks acid!

3. dzairy

dzairy Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thanks for the working tuts/glitch ;)

4. D3

D3athChrono Rookie
    10/47

I'm glad I found your thread. And I thank you for trying to help people like myself to try to get the Sybarite achievement