*Spoiler* Avalon AIO Tool

Homura Jul 29, 2013

1. Homura

Homura Creator of Avalon XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well Big thank you to Bullet for giving me permission to post this spoiler. I will be first providing with images and later I will provide a video of the tool in action so you can see all the custom animations for yourself. I will be explaining the animations in this thread and a little bit about the tool, this tool is FREE and will be updated constantly, if anyone has anything to say about it for improvements upon seeing these images then let me know in this thread or if anyone wants to help with the tool then they can send me a pm. Everything is custom made and in my own custom control library. Anyway moving onto the info about the tool..

Information:
    The buttons at the side are to open the editors (obviously) but unlike other tools the way Avalon AIO tool opens it's editors is completely different and unique. You may be asking as to "how it is different?", well it is different because when you click one of the buttons the editor appears on the main page in an animated fade and slide animation and when you hit a button under editors again it will fade and slide the previous tool out and fade and slide the new tool in and any data that was previously there will be lost. (It is useful as you can re-open the same save multiple times by just refreshing the tool. You can hit the button for the same tool as many times as you want and it will do the animation I have stated.) Not only do we have a unique way to open our editors we have close-able tabs for the generic tab control and the Visual Studio 2012 Styled application is also custom made and has tons of controls/buttons/labels etc. that fit well with the style. The animation for the fade and slide is in my own custom control library and it consists of many other animations for making the editors (user controls) appear, some are just a basic fade, or fade and flip, or just plain flip, or just slide, etc. If anyone has any ideas for improvements feel free to let me know, also please note that it is in no way finished and the images are just rough estimates on what the beta release will look like. I do know that some of the tools labels and text boxes need aligned better but I just got lazy on that part and did design for the tools as fast as I could, I will fix it up before beta and make it look clean and nice. Anyway I will be updating this thread asap and will be posting the beta here when it is ready. No need for a log-in to my website or anything like that as it will be free. Anyway I am looking forward to your comments and I hope you like what I have so far.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. loverboy96

loverboy96 Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Looks nice well done :D

3. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you ;) I will be getting it ready for beta testing, so just from the look of the images if anyone has any recommendations or input to just let me know.

4. BinaryX

BinaryX Lifetime Gold XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Very nice, lookin good ;)

Sent from my LT18i ( Tapatalk )

5. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you ^.^
    I have been practicing for a while and when I saw visual studio 2012 I knew I just had to replicate it's GUI and so I did ;) took a while to do but it is worth it. I also replicated ipad, metro in general and zune gui's ;) so I can make an AIO tool that looks like all of them, but for my custom animation slide and fade for the user controls I think it looks best on the visual studio 2012 styled one as it looks more professional on it and fits perfectly.

6. BinaryX

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I myself am pretty good at GUIs, it just has to be sexy! :LOL:

7. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah I agree ;) what type of gui's do you do? and show me something. I can do custom control libraries for WPF, Windows Forms >.> as I have done one for both of them. I prefer making custom control libraries and templates as then it is easy as hell to reuse instead of redoing the whole GUI from scratch all the time, so I make a basic one without anything on it, just like that first image but it would only have an example button where editors is and editors would be named something else (good thing about doing it this way is then you can just make a new project like always but instead there will be a new option with the template you made and then you can just use it and add on to it and design it for what ever you want.)

8. BinaryX

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I never used WPF but I use DotNetBar for the GUI.

Cba to make libraries cause I'd rarely use them anyway.

I'll be able to learn WPF quickly though.

Edit: check any of my S.Es...

9. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I make my own .dlls for GUI as I don't like using the mainstream ones as anyone can copy the GUI.. But I will admit dnb is pretty good, just a waste of MB lol. as it adds a ton of unnecessary stuff just to get an good looking GUI. And yeah WPF is easy to learn, check the pm I sent, I included example codes for WPF using my .dll.

10. BinaryX

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Free bump ;)

11. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]

Just a little update, I removed transparency from the Editor so now all the textboxes etc. can be seen nicely. I have also made it plugin based for the editors so they will open faster and it is just easier to do that in general for an AIO tool ;) If anyone has any more ideas on either tools to add or anything just let me know.

*Edit* I will fix the textboxes/labels positions soon, right now I am more focused on adding tools and once I get a sufficient amount of tools added I will go through all of them and optimize the positions of everything and go with the best look possible.

12. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Update:
    Enchanted Arms tool will allow unlocking and locking each skill one by one or all at once and modifying all individual items, characters stats etc. Will post a screenshot tomorrow.

Also almost ready for Beta Release...

Some things that beta will Have:
    All tools in images + Enchanted Arms, Package Manager for managing saves, Device Explorer for getting save off of usb/hdd +++ more... Any requests post in this thread and Team Avalon will do it.

13. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Here is a Sneak Peek of Avalon AIO Enchanted Arms Tool Enjoy.. Don't get too turned on by looking at it.
    [​IMG]

14. BinaryX

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That is just pure awesomeness, took awhile for this beast but it was worth it!

15. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah and that is because the save structure on it is weird >.> but we got it to read all stats, skills, items and allow individual editing of all of them. Unlock/Lock skills etc. etc.. we did a good job. gonna add a video once the device explorer and Package manager are done.

16. BinaryX

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah and that is because the save structure on it is weird >.> but we got it to read all stats, skills, items and allow individual editing of all of them. Unlock/Lock skills etc. etc.. we did a good job. gonna add a video once the device explorer and Package manager are done.

PackageManager is in the works ;)!

17. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I know it has been a while since I updated this, but been busy on Avalon..
    well just letting everyone know I will be posting an Video sometime soon, and after that we will be putting on the final touches of Avalon and then Release it.

Once I get my hands on a screen recorder that actually works for Windows 8 that is lol..
    as last one I used doesn't like windows 8..

18. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Well I know it has been a while, the team has been busy and we have just gotten done with Too Human (Tested that we fixed 5 different saves successfully) so we are working on an editor for it now and then will be putting it exclusively in the AIO and getting other stuff ready and releasing a beta.. so should be a few days possibly more depending on the teams schedule but we will try getting it done ASAP.

Too Human Custom Checksum = PWNED.

Lemme know if you want anything specific to be added to editor and if anyone wants to upload saves with stats that will help.

19. smokozuna

smokozuna Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    forza 4 livery unlocker and unicorn injector please

20. BinaryX

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well I know it has been a while, the team has been busy and we have just gotten done with Too Human (Tested that we fixed 5 different saves successfully) so we are working on an editor for it now and then will be putting it exclusively in the AIO and getting other stuff ready and releasing a beta.. so should be a few days possibly more depending on the teams schedule but we will try getting it done ASAP.

Too Human Custom Checksum = PWNED.

Lemme know if you want anything specific to be added to editor and if anyone wants to upload saves with stats that will help.

Very nice dude, Too Human is pwned atlast!