Some various requests (SvR 2009, Assassin's Creed 1, some arcade requests)

CanadianGuyEh Apr 14, 2012

1. Ca

CanadianGuyEh Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Request
    Only achievement I'm missing in SvR 2009 is "5 Hall of Famers". To get this achievement, you have to "induct" 5 Superstars into the Hall of Fame in career mode (or whatever the mode was called). It's an incredibly long and arduous process to get a superstar "inducted", so imagine doing 5.

I was wondering if anyone here happens to have a savegame where they've inducted 4 superstars into the Hall of Fame (optional requirement: are also very close to inducting the 5th superstar for the achievement).

Assassin's Creed 1 <--READ: ONE. The first AC game!!!
    Legit order save set anyone?

Seriously, I've tried Googling around to find a legit order save set for the first Assassin's Creed game, but every result I've found ends up being for Assassin's Creed 2.

Has anyone made a legit order save set for the first Assassin's Creed game OR would someone be willing to start working on a legit order save set for it?

Pimp My Ride
    A legit order save set, or any kind of save set for this game based on the show of the same name would be sweet. I originally bought this horrible abortion of a game because I thought it would be an easy 1000, involving putting together cars. Little did I know, this game was a horribly-made GTA clone, without the ability to run people over or kill people. I popped 3 out of the 30 achievements, then turned around and traded the game in at Gamestop. I'd love to be able to 100% this damn game.

Potential "Load 'n' Pop" Requests
    I've also got an XBLA game or two that a Load 'n' Pop save for would be greatly appreciated, including (but not limited to):

- Aegis Wing (f*** this game, i hate it)
    - Texas Hold'em (the one from that old "Arcade Collection" disc)
    - Cloning Clyde (so many wasted months trying to 100% this stupid game, never did 100% it)
    - Bejeweled 2
    - Hexic HD
    - Marble Blast Ultra (come on, don't fall off the level, don't fall o-NONONONONONOOO F***!!!)
    - Bankshot Billiards 2
    - Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    - ilomilo
    - Sonic Adventure
    - Coffeetime Crosswords
    - Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon
    - Trials HD (stupid Extreme difficulty levels, I F***ING HATE THIS GAME)
    - Fable 2 Pub Games (too lazy to get "No Stone Unturned", "Big Spinner" and "Lucky Locksmith" legit)
    - Beyond Good and Evil HD

2. Matty3601997

Matty3601997 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I Have 2 Saves For Pimp My Ride I found on the Internet not sure what they do though: 1. http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1357232445
    2. http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1357232494

3. BloodyVanish

BloodyVanish BloodyVanish
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/file/81-assassins-creed/ here's assassins creed 1 1k set

4. hu

hunter1213800 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Nintendo
    I have been looking for an assassins creed 1 save just for flags and Templars for 3 HOURS every save is load and pop can someone make a save that has 1 off all flags left and Templars

5. hu

hunter1213800 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Nintendo
    Xbox 360

6. hu

hunter1213800 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Nintendo
    Or even a save editor?