Skyrim Save Edit

SoulSaber Apr 10, 2014

1. So

SoulSaber Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is not my save, but it is the save i am currently using, well in the link is four saves, and im either using save 10 or 11, which ever one doesn't have mirriak as a follower. Anyways, i have already requested this from multiple friends, people from 360haven, so i am asking on here aswell. In the save, your character starts out with the vampire lord ability, i want to get rid of it because when ever i transform, then transform back i do not become/stay a vampire, i revert back to human or in my case back to a nord. And i don't want that. So I would like that to be changed back to normal, or taken out of the ability's section. Also, a few of the shouts, i would like to extend the duration and the damage of the fire breath Dragon shout. (Youl know it when you see it in the shouts menu) And another thing, if you would like to but am not requesting it. In the modded save, In riftin when you fastravel there. You walk forward, then turn right and at the end there will be a house called "Dovahgult" or something like that. Its directly infront of you at the end when you turn right. When you walk down stairs there will be a portion of brick wall that is opend revealing a modded area. SOMEWHERE IN THIS AREA (yes you will have to explore. you will find a hall way that leads to three rooms. The room on the left would refer to the dawnguard DLC and has the Harkon vampire lord statue under a giant molag ball shrine head. Room in front has Miriak ad Dragonborn DLC, room on left, dragonbone stuff. Optional to add some powerful items refering to each individual DLC, to make it more exciting. If the link doesn't work, here is another one. again this is NOT MY SAVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPR_-o2VsG0

I have looked everywhere to see if someone could help me, so i am hoping someone on here can.

2. So

SoulSaber Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox

3. So

SoulSaber Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    just look up skyrim modded save and its the second video -_- (on youtube)