Skyrim Pre-CC Modded Save

JohnnyM90 Nov 27, 2012

1. JohnnyM90

JohnnyM90 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    God knows I've searched every single inch of the web and hesitated posting on here as long as I could stand it. Could one of you fine folks mod a pre-cc save file for me? My gaming PC won't be built until next April.

Enough Perk Points to max all of them out
    All Shouts
    40 Dragon Souls
    All Clothes (Bandages, Tsuns Armor, etc...)
    Lots of Gold/Lockpicks

Thats pretty much it. If there's a save or something like this already that isn't MAX'd out, please let me know.

Plz and Thnx!
    :smoke: Stay Classy.

2. sh

shnuegums Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    All I want is a pre-cc that is level 0 with maybe 250 carry weight no spells unlocked or shouts no need to make it to easy of a game, possibly start off with rags and no weapon oh and pretty much start with nothing. I have all the DLC's for xbox. Can someone really help me out with this.

No but really the only things I want are, the daedric cross bow with bolts in a pre-cc save or the dwarven cossbow multi bolt launcher thing, shot guns, catapults, maybe a dwarven tank?? A cart for my horse to transport my family when moving or my companion when questing, the ability to stable my horse so it dowsn't always follow me when fast traveling. Character mods like Halo Master Chief armor set and energy sword for fun. and many others like these