[SHARE] exGPD / GPD Repository - Unlocked Achievements!

mickey79 Apr 16, 2013

1. Discerper

Discerper Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hahaha you are stressing far too much over this, they wouldn't have that kind of monitoring going on every single profile they will just investigate suspicious profiles look at timestamps and that...they wont have a second by second break down of every achievement youve ever unlocked or have on file you unlocked x achievement at this time (just date)...im no programmer or computer whiz by any stretch but to do that they would need some serious processors and servers and all kinds of stuff that the money could and is being better spent!

As for Trueachievements they are indeed very detailed in your achievement unlocks however they don't keep track of time either, they rely on xbox.com servers to update your progress on that site there own servers will scan you in due to time or you can request a forced scan on that site to update immediately. They too wouldn't even notice any modding or discrepancies with timestamps unless someone reports you to the site then their investigations team would look into it. So basically what I would suggest is don't be a member of that site if you wish to use the likes of the exGPD archive or achievement unlockers.

Changing past games I would proceed with caution one or two achievements should be ok but if you plan to complete whole games this way then I would suggest clicking and dragging the game up your list to the top to make it appear that you have actually popped said game into your xbox.

Ok so for exGPDs you have the tutorials on the first page of this thread but basically when you download an exGPD you need to change it to a GPD for it to stick to your profile correctly. This is probably why you are having said issues. There is far more to it than this but it has been a real long time since I've added any games myself but please look at the tut and it will clear up where you are going wrong, bare in mind that once applied it will save over so test with a dummy account first until you are 100% certain what you are doing! Once that is all done you will need Horizon or another type of software to edit the changes to the GPDS and then save rehash and resign!

AS

2. Be

Beckman89 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Keep being excellent!

Thanks for explaining in detail. I found the tutorials only really cover how to get an exgpd but no tutorial on youtube explains what to do with it. I got it working now so its all good thanks again!

3. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There is a link on page 1 that shows you how to add it to your profile correctly,http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/70897-share-exgpd-gpd-repository-unlocked-achievements/page-6#entry369754

But it does only show how to add new exGPDS that you didn't already have on your profile for the overwriting process we discussed I would assume that you would select insert settings like usual to change what you had to what the exGPD you plan to use has. Save and then in horizon replace file rather than insert.

4. Be

Beckman89 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Still haven't figured out how to merge gpds. Sometimes it works but it doesnt override what I have unlocked already. If I lock all of mine then add the exgpd it works out just fine. Thanks for all your help again!

5. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Close enough ;)

6. chappersjohn

chappersjohn Member
    25/47

In Your Head! (I Am The Voice Telling You To Do Ba
    Console:
    Xbox
    Hi i am still unable to access the repo website im from the UK if that help but have alot of GPD's to add and recent games from 2015 would like people to have access to them

7. pa

pault193 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Try this link mate, http://www.damiansj.com/exgpd/

8. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Comic Jumper
    Ms Splosion Man
    The Maw
    Splosion Man
    TotemBall
    Slender The Arrival

Have been uploaded to the library more titles to come...

9. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Lara Croft: Guardian of Light
    Shoot many robots
    Terraria
    Mars Rover Landing

Have been uploaded to the library although Terraria is another title to be uploaded and go missing...

10. de

delusionzx Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    any chance of these reuploads they are missing achievements or not on the server anymore:

Charlie murder
    Dust an Elysian Tail
    Gears of War: Judgment

SSX

and does anyone have these to share:

kane & lynch 2
    pgr 3
    TH Proving Ground
    the orange box
    Super Streetfigher IV Arcade Edition
    happy wars
    darksiders

appreciate it guys keep it up!

11. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know Dust should certainly be up there! I uploaded that one some time ago now, we do have titles that successfully upload but then are invisible on the archive and we are uncertain as to why this is. As for GOW:J this one may not be far off...i've not bothered playing this game online any further as the events for Sybarite are far too infrequent and some of the other MP achievements are a pain to organise/coordinate. So I may just add the last achievements required to put this up when I find some spare time.

As for Kayne & Lynch 2, PGR 3, The Orange Box & Happy Wars these are very time consuming titles and I believe there are some discontinued achievements so if there isn't someone that comes along with these complete titles it may be quite unlikely they will ever be uploaded to the archive.

12. pa

pault193 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi all,
    I have made my own offline library (just in case this one needs a backup)
    anyway when i ran the exgpds to verify the contents alot of them are showing up as 0/1000 G or incomplete (due to DLC)
    some of these exgpds might not be on the server anymore but here are the ones (that need to be removed/ replaced at some point)

4B4F07D5 425607E5 555307D5
    4E4D0842 435607D8 584108DB
    5A4507D1 454107EC 4541096D
    57520FA0 454108D5 43430824
    415608EC 504307D1

As for ones that are in my collection and not on the library, I will be uploading them.

13. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thankyou for this, it has been something that I have discussed with Mickey that we should overlook the entire archive to see if there are games that come up incomplete in any way, notify uploaders of indiscretion and have it rectified. This means there would be roles opening up for certain positions. The problem with this however is there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of traffic going on to justify such roles without the people in them being really driven to do it just because they want to! It also means that we cannot really ask the active community for expressions of interest.

As for the titles to place it the lazy way the following need to be fixed by the following uploaders

Fairytale fights- Tospin
    Toystory 3- Tospin
    Deadpool- Tospin
    Naruto Storm G- Tospin
    Battle Vs Chess-Tospin
    Samurai Warriors 2 (US)- pault93
    Batman Arkham City (PC)-Artificial Sentient (It is unusual that this title comes up as incomplete I will look into this)
    435607D8 doesn't exist apparrently
    SSX-beardedclam
    A kingdom for keflings-beardedclam
    Need for Speed Carbon-beardedclam
    454108D5 doesn't exist either
    555307D5 doesn't exist either
    Devil may cry-mortmaru

14. tomas9401

tomas9401 Newbie
    0/47

15. mickey79

mickey79 Developer XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Working here on my end. You may have it when I was rebooting server for some reason or another. Try again.

16. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Lego The Hobbit
    The Lego Movie: The game
    Sleeping Dogs
    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Uploaded

The Maw has been removed until I add(purchase) the DLC to have it 100% complete

Also as an update I have looked at my Batman AA PC exGPD and had it upload 100% complete on a dummy profile no worries!

17. tomas9401

tomas9401 Newbie
    0/47

Someone Have a list of offline games that are into the library?

When U upgrade in the library , please write if them have Offline Achievements , it will be more helpfull for who wanna only offline games

18. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There are plenty of them there, if its a kids game you can almost guarantee its offline. The thing is with the "has online achievements" tag is for a game it may have online achievements (require a live connection to obtain) or they may be offline achievements obtained whilst online...so if you are looking to add games if you are a silver member it kinda defeats the purpose of what you are looking for right?

19. tomas9401

tomas9401 Newbie
    0/47

but the function GAMEADDER doesn't work anymore??

20. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    on exPE? You want to be adding the exGPDs under the exGPD tab and load exGPD option open them from there from internet downloads or wherever you saved the files, you can then chose to add only the games and some other options but for the sake of it you should just leave things with the settings they already have otherwise you would just be buying/renting the games yourself and playing them.