Savegame modding nooby question

Falcon98 Nov 13, 2013

1. Falcon98

Falcon98 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hiya guys.

I'm new to this sort of thing, but I have sort of worked out 360 Revolution.

My question is this.

I downloaded a modded Forza Horizon savegame, rehashed it and resign'ed it using 360 revolution with all my ID's in place, apart from the "Save Title" which remained the same name as the person who obviously modded the original.

Now when I re-install the save on my Xbox, load the game up and select the save destination, well in short, that's when Forza Horizon cracks the major sads and refuses to work stating that my "Savegame has been tampered with"

Is it possible that the "Save Title" could be affecting this whole thing? As the "Save Title" for the savegame I downloaded and for my original save are different names but all my other ID's are correct for my console, and if it is the problem, how in the heck do I fix it?

I have tried changing the name of the "Save title" to match up with my original savegame, but then when I rehash and resign it, it just reverts straight back to what it was :/

Can anybody please give me some help please?

Thanks guys

Falcon98

2. mickdoc

mickdoc Banned BANNED
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    its possible try changing them as the game knows there is a problem i would suggest you make sure you copied and pasted all of the info as if you miss just one digit any were it will fail the best thing is to redo it all and see if that works , option 2 the save rehash is failling and the only way i know how to fix that is by downloasding the save putting it on pc then usb manually (horizon)

3. ihavehipfirehd

ihavehipfirehd Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    what may have happened is that the save tool or save is just corrupted try using diffrent save and maby use other mod tools to save and rehash

4. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No forza horizon and 4 do not work with save sharing (downloading another persons save and using it) they have patched it. Only way I know how to mod forza is threw horizon.

5. Falcon98

Falcon98 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah I pretty much had to give up on using someone elses savegame in Forza Horizon with my ID's :(

I wouldn't mind trying Horizon the modding program, I heard about it a few years ago but I don't really want to buy a membership to it just for the sake of modding one game.

I'll keep looking around for a decent modding program tailored to Forza Horizon in 360Revolution I guess. Fingers crossed someone out there in Internet land has something soon that doesn't require a survey to download ha ha ha

Thanks for all your help on this guys, it's much appreciated :)

6. it

itztazzy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    patched by turn10 u cant use a others savegame!

7. yesca253

yesca253 Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I Have Horizon Diamond, I Can Mod It For You When I Get Home, But It Will Not Work Online Though