Requesting Diablo 3 Hex Editing Help

vemigod Oct 4, 2013

1. vemigod

vemigod Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys I was wondering if anyone with knowledge of Hex Editing for Diablo 3 can teach me or point me in the right direction which how to mod my items, I have HxD and Hex Workshop because I dont know which would be better, 360Revolution, and D3Decrypt. Thats basically all I got so far, I dont know much about Hex editor so im not sure on how to find my items in the hex code. If somone could either add me on xbox and explain to me or add me on skype and show me how I would be forever in your debt xD

GT: Imagine Cuter

2. nlow

nlow Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ya,I to am trying to find hex editor codes,so I can mod stats,i got the hex and decrypt,but cant quite narrow down the helm I want to change.lol Let me know how far you get.............Nlow

3. formerheadshot

formerheadshot Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    if you need help my gt is leaping leam3r i can show you the wizard gear i made and tell you how i did it

4. nlow

nlow Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ya sorry I never got back to you I got all the hex editing down aswell I liked your save I just posted a good one aswell I added your wiz too,check out the gear it sick, im making realy good stuff now,and if you need hex codes let me know I got books im collecting bro,we can make some dope Fecal Leaking for saves,both modded and ligit...........Anyway peace Nlow

5. formerheadshot

formerheadshot Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    sounds

sounds good yea im about to work on some demon hunter gear gonna make this set pretty OP not gonna concentrate on xp i dont think will see

6. nlow

nlow Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There is xp bows on my save if you want to add them,there duel handers,but Fecal Leaking we could make some dope Fecal Leaking I might just start doing modded charictures and then back them up with ligit sets aswell,so people can have the best of both world,that way the none modded peeps can enjoy and not hate........Nlow