[REQ] Infernal Machine, Demonic Essence, Key, Organ editing.

graphik Oct 10, 2013

1. th

thedeck Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    daryl edit my demonic essence???

2. gr

graphik Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hey Dyril just wondering if you wouldn't mind doing a quick update on my file. I'll list the characters and items i need stacked below. This will be the last time since organs will be stacked now and I will have more than enough DE and Tomes to craft until the sun comes up lol :) thanks in advance.

Char name: Fatality
    Items: Devil's Fang, Vengeful Eye, Writhing Spine, Demonic Essence, Tome of Secrets

Char name: Death
    Items: Devil's Fang, Vengeful Eye, Writhing Spine, Demonic Essence, Tome of Secrets

Char name: Cheri
    Items: Demonic Essence, Tome of Secrets

http://www.mediafire.com/download/byx3d3l1t8a2a94/BLUS31188-AUTOSAVE.rar

Just a bump so this doesn't get lost at the bottom of the forum sea :)

3. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    graphik I can give you those items, but you need to make seperate chars for each item that you want. I can give you plenty of the items, and mod you to paragon 100. just upload your file with chars for each item that you want (one character for demonic essence, one for spines, one for tomes, one for eyes, one for fangs) then I can get you those items. just make sure that you have only one of each item on your character at the time of the save, so you can find the items easier.

4. gr

graphik Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Alright cool ill make mules and do that if Dyril doesn't see this before I get off work today. Thanks AJ

5. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Dyril is no longer doing it, when you upload the save, just tell me if you want me to mod your paragon level also...

6. gr

graphik Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    K I'll upload after i set the mules up when I'm off work. Don't mod the paragon level though Im gonna just level that normal while I farm

7. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    ok no problem... I will work on it as soon as you upload it.

8. gr

graphik Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Edit: Nvm friend of mine gave me a key for gg so im good now, AJ i can mod your paragon level to something other than 100 if you want.

9. da

dacrs Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hi,

like most ppl in this thread iam looking for someone who is able to edit the amount of my gems and demonic essence.

If possible, it would be great if the infernal machine would be added to the save aswell. including the marquis amethyst which i have not on any of my chars :/
    if neccessary, i'll farm the keys for the machine (again ...).

i guess i need to put one of each on an empty char and post it here?

thanks for the help!

sry for any grammar failures, english aint my motherlanguage!

Alright,

after hours of failing i have to ask what iam doing wrong.

At first i tried to merge a save Stash with my account. cleared the stash on my main and tried to load the downloaded one- i failed.
    even after hours of time i did not manage it.

later i thought "hm, the things i want are account bound. so why dont you go for it like viper showed in his tutorial "how to edit the amount of your items"."

So i downloaded his "itemnumbackup.zip" and tried to get the files on a 2nd PS3 account, drop an item with the 1,4billion code, look at the file via hexedit and replace the Item ID so that i have the files i want.
    well, i cant manage to get the itemnum file to work on my EU playstation. Corrupt data files all the times, no matter how many times i tried it by now- always a fail.

so, by any chance, is someone out there whos willing to edit my files? all i need is to increase the amount of my keys for the infernal machine and my marquis gems. nothing more, nothing less.

All items are in my possession, jfyi!

thanks so far, seems like iam too old for this edditing thing :>