[Release] Prototype 2 Unlocker By Homura

Homura Jun 8, 2012

1. KG971

KG971 Newbie
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    0615 is the flag for "XPGSalus"'s copy of my editor. So either this guy gave your friend his files, or your friend is actually "XPGSalus".

2. Homura

Homura Creator of Avalon XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah I know. kind of funny. he is just pissed someone else figured it out. so he goes here spamming my thread claiming I stole his work. really funny how my figuring out where the offsets were and how to unlock everything means I stole his work. I will admit I stole all of his customers lol.

3. Redneckromeo

Redneckromeo Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    DUDE quit trying your not gunna win just end the convo....

4. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    WTF? why would you put a flag for someone on here in the save? you really need to get a life and stop spouting bs. and nope. he couldn't help me at all since he is apart of 3H and seph has made it so no one from 3H can work with anyone from another site or they will be banned. and just give up. your just making yourself look bad.

5. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I said drop it to him multiple times. he just won't quit. he makes up new stuff each and every time. I think it is best if we all ignore any further posts from him.. I am gonna do that. just he is annoying me so I keep replying so he would get the hint that he needs to drop it.

6. KG971

KG971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    He just have to say he didn't work with you, that's not complicated...
    Well at least if he's honest, you are obviously not, he will say that one way or another you have get those files from him.

I'm against everyone so I'm done, i will stop there... XPG community, Good luck with ppl like that.

7. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    go ahead and ask him. he will deny working with me as well. and you are obviously just mad because no one is gonna buy your tool. Oh and everyone is not against you. your just making everyone say what they say. you are just mad because someone else that is good to the community made an editor for free that does exactly what yours does. I would have figured out how to do this months ago if I looked in the profile.bin. but since I didn't I never noticed it. once I looked there everything made sense. I found the offsets 2mins after searching through the extracted file from the con and compared it to my friends save. my friend is not apart of any modding sites. he just uses his RGH to get games/nude patches for games that have it.

8. KG971

KG971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know he will deny, just like you do now. I'm done man, good luck.

9. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah because we didn't work together. kind of obvious. we only worked together on the AIO but since he became 3H he can no longer work with me. and seph would know if we worked together by looking at the editors.. so obviously we can't work together. if the code is the same then it would be obvious.. and thank you and have a good day no longer spamming threads to vent your anger.

10. JSDragon

JSDragon Newbie
    0/47

In a corner wishing his jtag was able to go online
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Honestly I do not get why your all made because another editor was put out for free, I have a question why is it you put out other editors for free and out of no where you charge for this one? I remember when you put out the editor for splinter cell and for one I was floored by it and thought wow it's cool he made this and for free...........................now another guy comes along and, regardless of what he did or did not do as far as being accused of being a thief or not, I find it pretty sad that he put it out for free and your mad because you were trying to profit from it and justify you charging money not by saying hey I made it so I can do what I please with it your saying oh your getting all this pre order DLC for free.

Now My real question to you is why have you not charged for all of your editors instead of at random charging for this editor, didn't your other editor for Splinter Cell get you all the DLC stuff for free?

11. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Good work man a nice FREE editor ;)

Find it cheeky how people can charge for stuff like this lol

Isn't a community supposed to be about sharing?

12. JSDragon

JSDragon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Isn't a community supposed to be about sharing?
    well said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

13. KG971

KG971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes i unlocked all the DLC for Splinter Cell conviction, and i released it for free. The thing is at that time I wasn't in need of money, I was just helping the community.

Now I'm in the need of money, like i said for personal reasons, It's why i don't release it for free. Now I'm helping the community in providing them hacks, but they also help me in buying the tools.

I'm not mad because there is a prototype 2 save editor which may unlock things free, I just didn't accept they took it from me without even giving me credit for it.

14. xTG_IrOnZzZ

xTG_IrOnZzZ Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Oh my god be quiet, your just mad because you can make any money from something that should be free anyway!

15. JSDragon

JSDragon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Sooooooo if you need money why not find a better way to make it if your gonna use video games? I mean not to stir the pot but if people have a choice between paid or free they will always choose for free. I am just saying that is why a lot of people are mad by this not trying to put you down or or anyone else, and my condolences are being tight on money.

16. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah.. well I never charge ;) my ROAW & ROAWZ & TOV Editors give dlc and other stuff your not supposed to be able to get and I was the first to figure how to do it and make an editor for it ^.^ (well for ROAW I figured it out but didn't make an editor. I didn't start making editors until recently about 4-5 months ago. when I released my ROAWZ editor.
    Well said man ;) there will always be haters. I always will be posting editors for free ;) and pwning those that make you pay.
    Yeah I agree ^.^
    Why would I credit you when you didn't help at all. your just accusing me of finding the offsets and figuring out how to do it. I said my friend's rgh unlocked it and I used everything from his Profile.bin.

17. KG971

KG971 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know, that's why all of my save editors are either the only ones for a game, like UFC, or they do something no other editors do.

Man i'm done with you.

18. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    hey when i try to unlock mutations it dosent unlock them also nice tool ;)

19. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    well grow up. stop charging people for money and no one would have a reason to make another editor that does the same exact things. I hate making editors that do the same as someone elses. but if your out there charging people then yeah I will do that. and you need to get a job and stop being a NEET. lol and also accusing people isn't nice and is gonna make you a target ^.^ a community helps each other out.
    Yeah that is true lol. nice going ;)
    or he can get a job like the rest of us. I am having money problems as well. (had to spend over 5k on new t.v.'s/other electronics because lightning hit my house and friend everything. it was kind of cool though since I was inside my house at the time lol. but really made me mad. I got a new job to make up for it though. currently working 2 jobs ^.^ tutoring and doing construction work..)

20. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    okay for one try hitting all the checkboxes and make sure your checking the right place. it has been confirmed working.. or if worst comes to worst just give me your profile.bin and I will mod it for you :) but it should work. also use the one in my AIO editor to unlock the rest this one only unlocks the ones you can't normally get.