Questions From A New Face(Skyrim)

KKWAKE Jul 6, 2012

1. KK

KKWAKE Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi everyone my name is Kameron and I was hoping to get some help/clarification on some things. First I'd like to say sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place, I just didn't want to take over someone else's post with my own questions and didn't know where else to ask this.
    So I'm new to modding and have never done it before, but after seeing mods with Skyrim I wanted to have some. The mods I was looking for were simply to have more frequent cinematic kills and more weapon choices. More specifically one-handed Katanas as I have always loved them. So my question, is this even possible to mod on the 360? I'm not looking to have stats maxed out or anything I just wanted to know if it was possible to create more forgeable weapons or flat-out create some in an editor for my character.
    Any help, whether pointing me in the right direction or offering to mod for me or even just telling any info on my questions, is deeply deeply appreciated as I have spent hours trying to find anything to help me. Thank you to all and I apologize for the long post.