Plea For Help

WaltherMitty Jan 3, 2014

1. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay guys here's the deal. I'm recently disabled. I mean like just finally able to do things like wipe myself and bathe myself. Lots of physical therapy, lots of Doctor and lawyer visits. Even so this leave me lots of time just sitting. So, game on to kill time right? Don't yet have income or the equipment I need to go anywhere. I pick up skyrim. I'm playing a Nord I'm kicking ass and I'm like, hey bored now. Time to mod. I've got 360 and pc version. I used to do it for my cousins. Somethings different. Setscale 1.08 Modav melee 25 / unarmed 45 (I play on master not over kill just fun.) Forceav carryweight 2025 (just because) Setav health, magicka, stamina 800 (because I don't want a god file just one where I can once again hear "Why Won't You DIE!" I know they don't say that anymore don't punt it out.) Toss in the hard to find items to break down (just water breathing and muffle I'll search for the rest.) add a few perks (would have added perk points if I knew how) change back to .exs replace file. Save, rehash, resign. Save to device. Booyah! Yeah, something has changed. Just endless load screens. This has killed maybe a week of time now. Watching how to and tutorials. Trying again and again and again, you get the point. Still the same result. So, my last resort. I come to you guys and beg. Please Help. End my obsession and let me finally play a guy my size. I can't even get that one thing to transfer over! Please guys. Just consider it your good deed for the year and help me out. I'm losing hair here. If you can do, please make the save before the, and who are you moment, so I can still make the guy look how I want.Before you ask why don't you just play it on the pc. All my dlcs are on the 360. Plus steam locks me out of skyrim every week or so and I'm left with just 360 until the next time I can get to Internet. My phone is, due to budget, my only connection with the outside world. I'll keep a close eye here so I can try to respond in a timely manner.And please no god characters with everything. I'd dearly love to go minimal, or as minimal as what I previously listed. Would like about 25 or 30 perk points if that's even do able though.

2. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Still trying it. Beginning to wonder if it's because I'm in the tutorial. Can you no longer alert the character before leaving the tutorial? There's got to be something I'm doing wrong. I've tried horizon and modio I've even tried gong direct with a xbox drive explorer. Maybe just a hint?

3. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How about a link to a tutorial that actually works? Anyone have one?

4. mickdoc

mickdoc Banned BANNED
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    there are many save editors for this , if you are on retail xbox you can post a save and ask for it to be modded , if you have jtag rgh you can use peek poker and art money to do what you want , Remember if you post a save it will require time to edit

5. mickdoc

mickdoc Banned BANNED
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/download/2565-skyrim-save-editor/
    this is a link to a save editor here on xpg just back up youre save before use . and do the tutorial first ,once you are untied you can mess with youre save with out the possibility of messing it up , aslong as you dont go mentle

6. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Awesome! Thank you. It will take a bit to download on my phone transfer but it's nice to just have a fresh approach.Also if I'm coming off as weird I apologize. I've been informed I get that way during my physical therapy weeks. That's when I'm forced to take the pain meds more. Actually lost an hour following a chicken through Riverwood. Hate it.

7. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Huh.. The link goes to a page on banners.. I am on retail xbox. If I remember correctly, 1st Gen elite. It is up to date though. Loss of Internets only happened about a week ago. So if I have retail then I can't mod it myself?

8. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oy vey.. nvm. It was just Tapa Talk miss directing the link. And thanks again. I'll post a pic of my happy larger than average character doing something fun like picking flowers or decapitating bandits when it's all finished. :)

9. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    :/ these don't seem to edit anything but miscellaneous and gold. What file needs posted for an edit request? Save.dat? Con file?

10. mickdoc

mickdoc Banned BANNED
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ive downloaded save editor and got a copy of the game post what you would like and ill see what i can do for you , im on rgh so i can mod it but ill need to play a little of it

11. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you. I appreciate it greatly. I guess my main point would be the setscale 1.08 Second I'd like to start with 300 health, stamina & magicka. Third, muffled boots I can break down. Fourth, add 25 perk points if possible. Fifth, increase carry weight to over 1000 but don't go over 2200. Finally, increase Melee & unarmed damage by 25. That's in order of priority. If you can't get anything else just the setscale would be wonderful. I can send you the files. One where I already made the character exactly how I'd like it on pc just can't put it back on xbox. And another that's a fresh con from the xbox if it would help.

12. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Almost forgot 11 black stars.Or 1. But without the quest being completed. Which ever the game will take.

13. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'll send you a link to my files.

14. mickdoc

mickdoc Banned BANNED
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i have youre files mate ill see what i can do with them but remember i will need time to find things

15. mickdoc

mickdoc Banned BANNED
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i am not sure how you extracted youre files but they are corrupt mate

16. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I used horizon. They tested good before I uploaded them. :( well crap.I'm kinda particular about the characters looks. What if I send you pictures of the slide bars? I use them as a template when I restart.

17. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you don't mind waiting a couple days I can repost the files. Do you want con files, midio, horizon or the .dat?

18. WaltherMitty

WaltherMitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Btw my midio 3.0 is on the fits. Have a good link for working download or know what to do to get it to register I have a memory stick in?