Play Xbox 360 on Xbox One!

zombiexdestiny Dec 3, 2013

1. zo

zombiexdestiny Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You can play your Xbox 360 on your Xbox one By simply Plugging the HDMI Port from the Xbox 360 into the [HDMI IN] Port on your xbox one

Then selecting the TV Application on the xbox one (While your Xbox 360 is on) It will launch your Xbox 360 on your xbox one, and YES THIS WILL LET YOU PLAY 360 GAMES.

This will allow you to use your snap features from the xbox one while playing on your 360.

-Notes-
    1. You will have to use your xbox 360 controller to play games when playing the 360 on your xbox one as the controller is not reverse compatible.

2. You may experience some minor lag from when you hit a button on the controller to it changing on the screen this may differ from half a second to a full second.

3. You CAN be logged in on the Xbox one on the same profile as the xbox 360 with out being kicked offline.

4. This also works for the Wii U, Ps3, Ps4, Computers. (Anything that has an HDMI Port thats plugged into the Xbox One [HDMI IN] Port)

Video- https://vine.co/v/hxaOUbjvzum/embed
    Will have to click video to ENABLE AUDIO

2. Sp

Sp33dy89 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I use this for party chat on 360 but can't play games as the lag is bad

Sent from my AN7FG3 using Tapatalk 2

3. zo

zombiexdestiny Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't have to much lag on mine as games are playable but like you said it is nice for the party chat and (listening to voice messages witch the xbone can't do)