Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

(PC)Phantasy Star Online Being Kept Alive By Private Server?

ToxicGas Sep 9, 2016

1. ToxicGas

ToxicGas Certified Developer Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    5/47

Console:
    Computer
    Phantasy Star Online released in the year 2000, was a huge success after attracting thousands of players around the whole world. However the game servers were shut down in 2007 making all these fans feeling disappointing. However Phantasy Star Online did not die. The game has been kept alive for all these years thanks to what is known as a private server. Now there are several of these servers out there. But they are starting to die as people are not really aware that these places exist. I know that thousands of fans are still attracted to the game but are not aware of how to get access to the game without having to download a GameCube emulator or playing the sequel Phantasy Online 2. Many report that PSO2 is not as fun as the original series, calling it "broken" or full of "modders"

Thanks to a community ran by pure PSO fans this game has been kept alive. The servers are attracting a little crowd of players however this number could increase. Phantasy Star Blue Burst is the remake of the original title Phantasy Star Online. PSOBB is the same as the original however it includes Episode 1, 2 and Episode 4.

The community is filled with players and veterans who have been playing the game since its original release in the year 2000. They are willing to give you a helping hand and power level you and in some cases provide you with items to help you get on your feet.

This server is different from all the others that i have visited and i can personally say that this one has to be the best one so far. Phantasy Star Ultima.

If you are interested please check out the links below.
    Register an account here: https://phantasystaronline.net/register.php
    You can download the launcher from here: https://phantasystaronline.net/downloads.php

Attached Files:

2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Wow might have to give this a try. Thanks RJ

3. ToxicGas

ToxicGas Certified Developer Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    460/564

Console:
    Computer
    Its fun i've been playing on there server for about a month now. Really recommend it :)

4. MILKDRINKER

MILKDRINKER Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I will get a pc soon due to my Lenovo dying in my arms still happy the battery and hardrive are removed and the charging cord in perfect condition..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.