Paying trifecta/quadfecta items for mod savefile to paragon 100

WonkaLover Nov 9, 2013

1. Wo

WonkaLover Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Can anyone Mod my save file to paragon 100 with my gems tomes and all the crafting stuff left untouched? Just want paragon level 100, and also i tried modding it myself but i can't unlock master 5 or hardcore anymore... is there something i did wrong? i tried leveling my char to lvl 10 it doesn't work. So can someone please help me do my save which is lvl 31 paragon now to 100 with no flaws and mistakes? Willing to give unmodded trifecta and quadfecta legit stuff. Anyone that is ok please reply to this thread and i will send you my save file

2. Ai

AirJordan73 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    if you modded your character to level 10, then it will not work. the only way to unlock the master difficulties and inferno mode is to create a new char, level them to 10, then do it. It may work if you mod a character to level 10, then just level up to 11.

3. Wo

WonkaLover Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i did level a non modded char to lvl 10, must i lvl it to 11?. But it didn't show master 5. And also you didn't make me paragon 100 . Its lvl 31. So i tried making myself. but when i made it to 100 all my items and crafting stuff you made for me disappear.......... all gems n crafting. So im asking again, can anyone including Airjordan make my save into Paragon 100 with all the crafting stuff, All marquise gems, All essences, organs, And infernal machines? with unlimitted Gold? thx.

4. Wo

WonkaLover Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    a total of 300 views of my post and no one is willing? come on are you guys kidding me?

5. am

am02319 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    All you have to do is find a save where there are already paragon 100 characters. Load the save as your own and make sure (create) the same amount of heroes as there are on your current save (make sure you backed up your legit save on your PC).

In horizon pull up your legit save and extract all your heroes and save them in a folder on your desktop.
    Then pull up the paragon 100 save in horizon. From here you can right click on the hero file and click replace. Replace each hero on the paragon 100 save with your own heroes. Save and load back to your system. Done and done.

If you want all your mats just be sure to load up all of your heroes bags and/or create a bank hero.

Good luck