Pangu Jailbreak v1.1 Released

Bullet Jun 30, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Pangu team members recently released an iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak which was awesome, however the downside was the Pangu team released the jailbreak in their native language which is Chinese and was only available for Windows platforms.
    Despite many people not downloading due to the fact the Jailbreak was English, and probably because Pangu are new to the Jailbreak scene compared with other famous teams like evad3rs the Jailbreak still had millions of downloads which the new team must have been very pleased with.
    Pangu have now released a new jailbreak v1.1 which has not only added English support but also OS X support.

[​IMG]

The full changelog is here:

Pangu Jailbreak v1.1

Change log

1. Add English support.

2. Optimize the file size.

3. Fix the boot loop bug.

4. Using new info leak bug instead of @i0n1c's

5. Add online self verification

• Important! Read me carefully!
    Please backup your device before jailbreak.
    Warning! We have tested Pangu on most models and did not cause any problems, but we can not make any guarantees. Please be fully aware of this and use pangu at your own risk.

• Requirements
    1. A computer running Windows(minimum Windows XP) or Mac OS X (minimum 10.8)
    2. If you are using windows system, iTunes should be installed.
    3. iDevice running iOS 7.1.x(you may find the information in Setting/ General /About -> Version)
    Please backup your device before jailbreak.

You can download the Jailbreak Here from the official site.

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

Perfect it's in English and you don't need to uncheck any boxes unlike v1

3. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Question: Why was my original topic for the PanGu JB moved to gold? I was told that it was because JB material isn't allowed in the pub forums, but then there's this.

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

Not sure, as its Jailbreak it should of been fine. I will look into it iNfeCt , might of known you would of posted this before me :p