NO DEVICES FOUND [360Revolution]

Lxst Jul 2, 2016

1. Lx

Lxst Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hey Everyone,

So I am trying to Mod Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 on my Xbox 360 using the 360Revolution, but I keep getting this message.

Help.png

I have looked at other threads so I wouldn't have to resort in making my own, but after following some of their guides they haven't been much help. My USB is connected into my computer and my PC reads it perfectly. It is a 16GB Lexar USB, but I am not sure that the product would have any effect on it. So if someone can please assist me in doing this or make a tutorial. I would greatly appreciate it.

2. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    If you've formatted your USB drive on the 360 after the 2TB USB support Dashboard Update (Apr 30, 2015) then the chances are 360Revolution will not see it.

Anything after that dashboard update you should be able to go into the drive simply using Windows Explorer giving you the ability to extract/inject files without the need of any 360 USB Explorer software. You just have to show hidden files. Anything newer than the 2TB support preview dashboard update may cause discovery issues in 360Revolution for some users and their USB devices.

792d361e87b627044c646ece28a66b9d.png

We will be looking into post 2TB support preview dashboard update USB support for 360Revolution. However, depending on some variables such as when you formatted your USB Drive on the 360 and what kind of USB drive it is, as well as Data Capacity could affect why 360Revolution may not see yours.

3. Al

AlexanderNocStar Newbie
    5/47

I have the same issue as the OP. I'm trying to use a 32 GB Lexar USB stick that I just recently got and 360Rev won't detect it. It just gives me the "No Devices found" Error
    Notes:
    I am using Windows 7, 64 bit
    It is formatted in FAT32
    I am running as an Admin via the right click menu
    I am running it in Win 7 compatibility mode
    No other USB using programs like Horizon are open
    My drive in Window Explorer looks like that image
    I JUST downloaded this today
    Edit: I am using .NET framework version 4.6.1

4. slyfuldragon

195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Please see this reply

NO DEVICES FOUND [360Revolution]

5. Al

AlexanderNocStar Newbie
    5/47

Any ETA on when that will happen? Because until it gets fixed, I'm afraid that 360Rev is useless to me due to the save editors not liking Horizon extracted saves

6. slyfuldragon

195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    No ETA for 360Revolution to support the 2TB format update at the moment (as we are in the works of a major overhaul). As an alternative, you can always use Windows Explorer giving you the ability to extract/inject files without the need of any 360 USB Explorer software.

View attachment 7556

In regards to the save editors, using another 360 USB Explorer to extract your save from your device virtually has no abnormal effect on the editors reading the save (unless the extracting software corrupts the save -- then that's an entirely different story).

That said, be sure to load the full save and not the data (usually a .dat file or whatnot) that is located within the save. If you continue having issues with the save editors whilst using anorther 3rd party 360 USB Exploring software, please create a new thread and include the save(s) in question, the editor in question, error report, as well as as much detail as possible of the issue you are experiencing so we can isolate the issue and rectify it.

7. Al

AlexanderNocStar Newbie
    5/47

How could I tell which file is which on the USB using Win. Explorer?

8. slyfuldragon

195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Without some kind of prior knowledge of the folder you are looking for, I would say using a search engine or another 360 USB Explorer. The lesser saves the easier of course. If you want to use the built in Windows Explorer I would recommend using a flash drive on a save-by-save editing basis and either have a HDD or another flash drive as your main and/or back-up.

At least that's what I do when I want to test offline saves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.