1. sh

shadethief Newbie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    awesome editor, thank you

2. ma

malrats Guest

also getting the non-negative numbers error, and when I load my save everything is blank to begin with.

3. Jl

Jlanzelot Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    THX!

4. dv

dvrpain Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox

5. se

serpentinewings Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Error Saving File! Non-negative number required. Parameter name: value. Explain? I can't get it to load the value's, or save them. Does this editor work anymore?

6. Mr

MrMoe Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Got the same problem, anyone a solution?

7. So

SonicScott Guest

Ok, this is a bit old now but i have only just found this mod and for future purposes i thought i would explain a few things to get the best out of it.

1 - I have found that the mod will not work at all if you try and mod a game that is saved after the 1st checkpoint. So if you are going to mod, do so as soon as you save your game at the first checkpoint. I don't know if other people's experience is different but when i save any time after the first checkpoint the mod won't load my games current stats. If it doesn't load my current stats in the mod, then i can't mod anything.

2 - Do NOT click add all items or add anything to those green, red, blue and orange things, it makes advancing in the story mode impossible. The game will freeze because you can't have the main story items twice.

3 - If you are going for 117% of the game ( the maximum percent of the game ) DO NOT mod your attack or Fidget to max stats. Modding your attack or Fidget will make you too strong and make going for the 1000 hit combo pretty much impossible. You would kill the enemies way before your combo can even reach anything near 1000 hits.

4 - This is pretty much continuing from number 3. If you are going for 117% of the game, mod your experience, defense, luck, health and gold to the max ( here are the max stats values, remember, don't add anything to attack, Fidget or those coloured things http://i.gyazo.com/bedc5c4f7a1fda1d383cda912eb0586c.png ) You can also mod your enemies killed but i don't see the point really. Also, once you have modded your experience and actually load up your game on the Xbox 360, you will be told that you can level up and add bonus gems to either your health, attack, defense, fidget and luck. DO NOT upgrade attack or fidget. If you do, then just like above, you will not be able to get the 1000 hit combo because you will be too strong.

5 - The chance to get the 1000 hit combo comes very early in the game. The first chance to get it is on a big giant enemy with a load of little monsters. Use Fidgets attack as much as possible to get your hit combo going up really fast. If you fail here, then straight after you will get 2 big monsters and it is much easier to get the 1000 hit combo. Once again just use Fidget's combo as much as possible. It's actually very easy, just avoid getting hit. If you fail then load up your game and try again. After the 1000 hit combo is out of the way, go ahead and add those gems to your attack and Fidget and you will be pretty much unbeatable.

Whoever see's this i hope it isn't too confusing and i hope it has helped you out :D

8. Ba

Banned360 Newbie
    0/47

Ant ah ting mon good job

9. Ba

Batyan Hazzard Rookie
    10/47

game show de bola