Need Serious Help, Not gaining Coins! Not Even 5k a day

xTrickzv1 Oct 29, 2013

1. xT

xTrickzv1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    iv had the auto buyer since day of release and probably not even made 15k with it. i know how to use it but i dont know what im doing wrong... if someone could provide me with some helpful tips or players to use, maby players you use i would much appreciate it. because im not getting even 5 k a day with my players being at a profit after selling of 300 - 500 coins

Attached Files:

2. ar

arronfisher Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no body will give you players my friend, only tip i have is popular player and profit needs to be low on each card, but more you buy and sell the bigger profit

3. AlexandruMarius

AlexandruMarius Gemini Autobuyer Creator BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Probably because your coin protection is active.
    Also, use francesco totti in first place. i use it all time for testing and it brings be good profit.

4. Da

DarthJaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
  5. Typhoon20

Typhoon20 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Many people who do good with it haven't started doing good right away.
    They made lists, made losses, changed their prices a lot and eventually found their sweet spot.

Autobuyer isn't going to do it all for you. It takes a lot of effort to put in to find the one that works for you.

I still barely make 10k a day but I learn from it. That's all there is. Don't expect to make a killing on your first couple tries. It takes weeks, months.

6. AlexandruMarius

AlexandruMarius Gemini Autobuyer Creator BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    just a tip. xbox works good with chemistry marksman 450 buy 500-550 sell.

7. AMIGAKID

AMIGAKID No one
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was like this for the first couple of weeks highest day till then was 30K. But most days between 10 and 20.

I make 80 - 100 K a day now.

Lots of posts throughout the forum. Taken me a long time to get here and it is hit an miss to start.

I have been making this for the last 4 days and recently bought Reus, Rooney and going to buy ozil in the next hour. If your not putting the time into the market you wont make any money. Some players will work one day but no one will want it the next day. Iv found a balanced list of 21 players all turn me a profit some in the 300-450 range (tend to get these allot at night then they sell for the higher price in the morning. In the UK kids are off school for a week so busy times pretty much all day long now. You want to go for high rated rare golds that are under 6-7K that you can make a profit on.

[​IMG]

8. Ma

Manchester13 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You mentioned you use a balanced list of 21 players. Are you finding it more effective to use about 2-3 at a time to maximize your profits? Or do you list more? I'm just confused on how to go about balancing the list of players I have at the moment.

9. AMIGAKID

AMIGAKID No one
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have the list on at all times all players sometimes you won't find a certain player then you'll grab a bundle then you have cards that sell on the hour every hour try to make a profit out of them

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

10. xT

xTrickzv1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    okay thanks for all the help and feedback guys i hope it helps, and alex, i would like to upgrade to premium from standerd so could we speak over skype about it please