Need help with Tool By XBOX360lSBEST

IGN Mar 8, 2015

1. IGN

IGN Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello i need help installing files in my RGH
    [​IMG]Can anyone be kind to help me! do i drag the 4 files in main bo2 folder? if anyone be kind to add me on skype or help me on Interviewer ill invite you when i go online :)

2. Ly

Lyability Newbie
    0/47

You do not put the files within your game directory. You simply open the application called "XRPC Tool by XBOX360ISBEST". You should have the plugins set already so it should automatically connect.

3. Minecraft

Minecraft Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    1. Move XRPC.dll and JRPC.dll onto a usb drive and then plug the usb into your RGH and i recommend moving the 2 .dll files to the root of your hard drive.
    2. Then after you do that you will want to make sure you have Dashlaunch installed if you dont then PM me and i can get you a link to it. But launch Dashlaunch and go to Plugins and you want to make it look like this [​IMG]
    3. Then press RB on your controller and select where you would like to save your launch.ini(i recommend saving it to a usb drive so if you ever have problems with the plugins then you can just remove the usb)
    4. To save the launch.ini press X on the storage device you want to save it to
    [​IMG]

Then just restart your console and make sure your RGH is connected to the internet in order for the tool to work. If you want the other plugin files again just send me a PM and i will give you them also if you have any problems or tips then contact me
    ;)

4. kk

kkkrekker360 Newbie
    0/47

I have a problem .... when I give a sign appears connect "Failed to connect probably Because of JRPC2

5. alex32

alex32 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I do not recommend installing this tool, it is just my opinion >.<