Need help Choosing (Xbox One or Ps4)

DontBeHaydenn Nov 21, 2013

1. DontBeHaydenn

DontBeHaydenn Newbie
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    So for Christmas i have a choice to get an Xbox One or Ps4, with my money i worked for i can't afford 2 console's since I'm saving up for my dream car but i can afford one.
    I started with a xbox 360 and I'm a fan of the 360, but i do like Ps4 and xbox one, so i was thinking if i should get Ps4 and then get Xbox One Slim or whatever they call it and get it or just get Xbox one for christmas and get Ps4 in the summer.

i would get xbox one first, but i think its to big and i think maybe the second version of xbox one will be better and slimmer fit. The Ps4 in the other hand looks nice, slimmer and the power brick is inside the console and its still smaller then the xbox one which surprises me.
    Well let me know what should i do! thanks guys.

Choices:
    1) Get Xbox One for Christmas, then get Ps4 in the Summer
    or
    2) Get Ps4 for Christmas, Then wait till the Second version of Xbox One to come out and then get it

2. cc

ccclxlvr12 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wait til either get modded. Theyve already managed to dump games for each system. This is how the 360 started out.....

3. XPGUmari

XPGUmari Banned
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I would save your money, keep playing the 360 because their servers are gonna be online for three more years after the Xbox One is released, and then when the slim comes, get it, and then you'll have one console, and 400-500 more dollars towards your car overall :)

4. Last1Standing

Last1Standing XPG Addict Gold Subscriber
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I would wait and see what happens. Since PS4 is having its minor and limited amount of issues, Xbox One will be the same. Be patient and wait.

5. Bu

Bullet Guest

Moved from 360Revolution discussion to general discussion.

6. oHORIZONSo

oHORIZONSo Dev XPG Developer TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well what do you play on mostly now? PS3 or Xbox 360? Most likely you will end up buying either system for mostly the games that are on either one. Plus honestly I doubt you will be able to get one now since most of the stores I live at said they won't be ordering anymore and when they do it won't be tell around January so unless you pre ordered either one and haven't decided which one to choose you're kind of out of luck.

Off topic but whats your dream car if you don't mind me asking.

7. KillerVidz

KillerVidz Rocky BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Well, If you want a console for XMAS, I'd go for XboxOne, its an amazing console i'm loving it right now, iv not ran into any problems at all. And the PS4 i can't say I don't have one and don't want one :p

8. DontBeHaydenn

DontBeHaydenn Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I play on my 360
    My Dream car is a subraru brz, its around $26K and its has i think 35 mpg which is pretty good

9. DontBeHaydenn

DontBeHaydenn Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thats actually smart, and it says your banned so I'm guessing you won't be able to read this

10. no

nobody1148 i like rocks Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    i say get what ever you wan't you can stay on Xbox 360 get it flashed if its not already and you can get games for free or you can get the ps4 and jailbreak it and get games for free or if you don't like modding Get the Xbox one and pay for your games like a lot of people do lol. its your choice bro i'm not going to tell you what to get but i will give you info to make your dissension easier