Modding Paragon 100 (no savegame)?

Vim Sep 16, 2013

1. Vi

Vim Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I do not want your gamesave if it has a bunch of challenges since it stops you from gaining achievements.

Does anyone know how to properly hex edit Diablo 3 on the XBOX 360? Because I don't!!!

I have searched and searched and searched some more and cannot find ANYTHING related to modding Diablo 3. Yes there is a stupid "MAX ALL STATS" tool and plenty of Gamesaves but there is nothing explaining how to Mod simple things in Diablo 3 Like Player Gold, Player Level and the big one I am after PARAGON LEVEL! Opening up the savegame in HxD is a ton of fun, since not only do you have to decrypt the savegame I cannot find what I am looking for!

So can you do the following?
    Write me up a tutorial on how to change the paragon level through HxD or other Hex editing software.

Or

Do this for me, I can provide the savegame for you to edit.

The problem with downloading other savegames is the achievemnts do not unlock since 99% of the gamesaves unlocked said achievements first and therefore the game will not pop the achievements again. I will provide a Fresh 0 achievement save for download if needed.

Thanks

2. ad

aden34 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    pretty sure the player level and gold was done legitly for people, or atleast ran through the game with insta kill on a jtag. the game is hard to mod which is why you only see the max stats tool. even the gold was done with the trainer

3. Vi

Vim Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is what I thought as well, then can a stats mod increase exp gain %? I have seen some modded weapons and stats so it would seem only likely that you could simply make an item that has +100,000% exp gain and insta cap.

If not then what is the highest exp cap I can get with gear and what would be the best boss to farm?