MK9 TUs - Error message - Upgraded to incompatible update ver.?!

KingKRool2002 Apr 25, 2012

1. Ki

KingKRool2002 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a weird problem. I got TU1 & 2 to work, but then, when I put TU3 on my 360 (Cache folder) via FTP from my PC, it gives me an error message saying that the game has been updated to an incompatible version. Now, none of the TUs work for MK9, even though TUs 1 & 2 worked fine before. Also, my gamesave became corrupt. I am ripping the game onto my usb drive from scratch again (via the regular MK9 game disc), so maybe that'll fix it. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Also, am I supposed to have a 00009000 folder in my MK9 folder in Content 00000...? I have 2 files there that are just numbers & letters (kinda like a dlc file's name). Also, I noticed that my game ID is 575207FD, but the Region Free ver. is a different ID, does that matter? I can't find any TUs for 575207FD, so I'm guessing that I still use the Region Free TUs. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: BTW, I am using the MK9 trainer ver. 1.3 on my usb drive. I don't think that that's the problem because it's been working fine with the trainer always. I'm wondering if there is some other place a system update or TU could've accidentally been placed? I use XM360 to unlock DLC & manage TUs for my games (I think it's ver. 2.2, but I'm not 100% sure).