Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Unresolved Minecraft Inventory Mod Problem (I Have read every forum..No help)

Brandens08 Dec 26, 2012

1. Br

Brandens08 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Everything goes swimmingly up until the part where the inventory is loaded by 360 revolution, it says loading inventory and complete but the program stays blank, no options to edit or anything no drop down tabs just the blank square that you click open file from... Please help any advice is appreciated..

2. ru

ruuk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Same here.

3. re

realbaz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ditto.

4. Mithoic

Mithoic Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Likewise

5. ills1ck

ills1ck Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i tested right now. also recorded it. uploading the video right now. though reading the Inventory in 360rev. took ages (longer than usual) it did work. will prove it in a bit xx

so the upload is done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMiRkCMtsWg

id adviseyou to delete 360 revolution, and download the latest.

what i do is keep my save games on usb stick.so i dont have to move em from my HDD to stick and back. maybe give it try.

like isaid abovei have noticed it takes forever to read the inventory. longer than usual. even after i speeded it up in adobe premiere it seems pretty long.

6. Jn

Jnicolau Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi guys , i think the problem its when the bin file its to long. when i started a new world it worked then after 2 day playing now my bin file its arond 16mb and dont work. so i think it only work if the file its up to 5mb. can some one test this theory.
    best regards

7. ills1ck

ills1ck Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    seriously bro. you started a new game. 2 days later your save is 16 MB?

i have a modded save game which is about 10.90 MB, i hook up 3 controllers to my xbox, so i can edit 3 inventories at once. i just now edited my inv. 3x (so 3x 35 slots) and my samesave only went up 0,01 MB.

i seriously dont get it..

just now some guy posted a thread about the same problem, i was curious so i downloaded his save, and it didnt open up. so i figured i check his game... and guess what.. his inv. was empty.

heres the thread.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/59145-issues-modding-minecraft-360-edition-inventory/#.UN4l9ndXvzo

8. John135

John135 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Keep getting an 'error' like this, after loading save file (aka: Blank inventory)?
    http://www.2shared.com/photo/8FPEv54u/odderror.html
    I've had this happen to me also, and here is my solution, I hope it helps people in this topic and anyone else.

I re-loaded the save file on my xbox360 and verified all my inventory has at least 1 item of anything (I normal use dirt or sand) in each slot, so I couldn't figure out why I was getting error above.
    Then I remembered I did a split-screen with a friend on this world when I first started it.

So I got my 2nd controller out, logged in with it via split-screen and filled up that inventory with 1 piece of sand each.
    I then used my main charter and 'save and exit'.

I then moved the save file from my xbox360 to my USB flash drive and put it on my PC with the program 'Horizon'.

I then ran the program again, 360Revolution, and it loaded the inventory just fine, no problems at all.
    Oddly, it was showing the 2nd player inventory and not my main, but I just wanted to add 1 item that my game didn't have (IUMK: Nether Wart). I then saved it and put it back on my xbox 360 and started the game.
    Was able to move the item to an inventory stash, exit the 2nd player and I'm currently having fun in my game.

I hope that info above helps someone, good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.