Metro 2033 DLC request

MikeMcnasty Jun 5, 2014

1. Mi

MikeMcnasty Newbie
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi, ive been looking all over for 2 days to find a finished campaign or close to for Metro 2033 DLC Ranger pack. Mainly just for Survivor and Last man standing achievements (beating campaign on ranger easy and ranger hard). if a save is up for one i can unlock the other using a simple exploit. im currently playing through and if i dont get one i was thinking about uploading my file. i have a problem with that though i think. not sure but this is different than most games i used saves for as the save set for 1k has a save for every level. that was a pain to rehash and resign everything took a couple minutes. i have a few other random achievements i need as well but ill get them on my own im sure. the reason i cant use the 1k saveset and the exploit together is that campaign was started without the DLC installed forcing a whole other playthrough.

2. raisinbrand

raisinbrand Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    that doesn't matter. nobody knows that you didn't have the dlc when you started. you just have to have it in the right order. if you get the dlc achievements after finishing the game you should have those achievements last.

3. Mi

MikeMcnasty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no its about how it was coded or whatever im no coding expert but basically you cant take someone elses save (who did not start the DLC) and earn those DLC achievements. So basically i need someones save who finished the game and had this DLC when they started it.