Xbox
    Thanks man!

2. al

alohamade Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey UnamedOne,

I got to the OffZip part and kept getting FRT files, ultimately had to give in to ask you after an hour of trying. I really hate to seem like this is a modding service all of a sudden, but would you mind taking a look at my files and giving it a go with my XP and funds? It's an owner file.

RAIDERS2 (Base file) - http://www.NOTALLOWED.com/file/C4550BF2CD13970D
    RAIDERS3 (Changed file) - http://www.NOTALLOWED.com/file/E496FC073A806FDC

I really hope we can find a way to make this into a tool, if I got the .DAT file consistently I'd definitely do a modding service thread for you. Thanks in any way!

3. Je

Jetpac Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I followed ALL instructions, trying to mod my Owner mode save and when I go to the CheckSum fixer I get File Type Unknown... Im familiar with Horizon and everything... this just isn't working... Any help?

EDIT:

I get SRT files as well

4. bo

borobomb Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    is it possible to edit more then on item at a time? like if I wrote down the xp of a few players and searched for the hex code in the file type how could I figure out what item to edit?

5. Je

Jetpac Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This would be VERY helpful to know as well.

6. Un

UnnamedOne XPG Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I took a look. Your files look like good ones to compare. One thing I noticed is that the two saves were still in their containers. When the tutorial says extract them out of their containers, it means open in horizon, go to the contents tab on the save, right click the entry in the table then click extract. You would then use offzip/packzip on those files. Once you're finish you would need to go to the contents tab on the save again, right click on the entry in the table, and click replace. Then you would select the file that you used in the checksum fixer.

You should open the file that you used packzip on.

Sure. I would mod each player's xp, write them down, and nothing else, save it, then every spot there is a difference check if the hex value is equivalent to what you wrote down. If it is then mod it like the tutorial explains.

7. losparo

losparo Moderator Staff Member XPG Moderator TeamXPG
    380/564

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Thanks OP for all of this, you really went above and beyond to help members with this. Following the instructions worked perfectly for me. Cheers

8. Un

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  9. bo

borobomb Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'll give that a try and see how it goes.

10. bo

borobomb Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    just tried it and I've edited more then 1 player at a time without issue

11. al

alohamade Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you so much! It works great, I'm having a lot of fun. Is modding the player XP on the team possible with modding the coach XP/funds on an Owner save file? I think I got a bit confused with what modding player/coach/owner was in the beginning of this thread, I assume that the first set of directions is only for player XP on a player file where you're playing as a single player. But, I'm really happy with my save now, I actually did go ahead and extract the container the first time but I kept getting an .FRT file over a .DAT file so I kinda just gave up there after I tried extracting. Is there a surefire way to get the .DAT file? I genuinely do want to learn this so I don't have to keep asking you. Regardless, I'd like to thank you for the work. Do you know if there's any way we might get an all-inclusive tool with all of the mods possible? If not, that's cool. I'm very grateful. I know I'll be asking (and attempting) again soon.

12. Un

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes modding player xp on owner saves is possible. See the posts above for a description of how you'd do that. Don't worry about the frt file extension. It doesn't mean anything, just continue on with the tutorial. A tool that does everything might be possible, but would take too much time to develop. The offsets in the saves of XP, funds, etc, change too frequently to make a simple and reliable tool. So if you wanted to make a tool that was reliable you'd have to understand the complete structure of the save, which would require more time than I'm willing to spend.

13. Mi

MichaelStadlman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  14. Mi

MichaelStadlman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Top is the base, bottom is where I spent funds, Thank you

15. Un

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    At least explain how far you got, what you're confused about or where you're running into a problem. I'm all for helping, but this isn't a modding service. Many people have had success following the tutorial so if you need help with that then please post your problem.

16. Mi

MichaelStadlman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry, What I was having a problem with is when I got to the Command/Hex-Editor, I too get .frt files and not .dat files. I thought I did everything right, but then once I did checksum and it said done, I placed it on my usb, played madden, and then their were no changes at all towards my funds.

17. Mi

MichaelStadlman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry, What I was having a problem with is when I got to the Command/Hex-Editor, I too get .frt files and not .dat files. I thought I did everything right, but then once I did checksum and it said done, I placed it on my usb, played madden, and then their were no changes at all towards my funds. (Meant to quote)

18. Mi

MichaelStadlman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was reading past peoples problems and alohamade had basically the same problem I am having, I extract from horizon and am getting .FRT files out of them. I tried replacing in the CMND .dat with .Frt and it did nothing to the save. Sorta just gave up after trying this long. Sorry If I came off as asking you to mod for me and thats it, I appreciate the player mod tool, works perfect, this one just gave me some pretty big trouble

19. Un

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    frt and dat are only file extensions, ignore them, replace them with the correct commands at the command prompt and continue with the tutorial.

20. Mi

MichaelStadlman Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay, and as for hxD, Im new to that kinda stuff, so really not very knowledeable on if im doing it right.. Could use some assistance on that as well